Oh Shit...

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Crowley came to see us again to tell us he wanted more alphas...and he pretty much just gave us a case. Dean and I refused to take it...until he simply pressed a finger to Sam's hand and Brittney's forehead so they started to burn. We reluctantly agreed after he threatened to send them back into the pit. The case involved a woman, her kid and their dog...well...the dog was a skin walker. At first we thought he was a werewolf because hearts were missing but, no, he was a skin walker. We found out it was the family dog cause while Brit and Sam were on watch, they saw it happen and chased him down while he went to go meet some other guy. I'm kind of just trying to sum it up for you right now cause I was completely in my own world. Brittney told me she was still the same Brittney from when we were kids...she still wishes she go back to cheerleading, she still likes reading sci-fi books so she can make fun of them and how their facts are wrong, she still thinks about boys from our old school...but while she was telling me all this, I was still kind of unconvinced. I realized I hadn't been able to call Brittney by Brit...I didn't call her Brit once since her and Sam got back...and I'm trying but it's hard...so hard...

"Well, I gotta tell ya Lucky, you got us stumped. I mean why shack up with the family?" she asked but I could hear the taunting and sarcasm in her tone.

"Is it a kinky thing? Do you like to play wit your food? Roll over Lucky. Speak" Sam contributed to the joking around.

"Go to hell" he replied through clenched teeth.

"Already been, it didn't agree with me" Brit shrugged. "So how bout I take this silver knife and start carving some dog until you behave" Sam said as he walked over to the dresser to pick up his knife and show Lucky.

"You do what you gotta do" Lucky shrugged but I could hear his voice shake. "Hold on a minute, Sam" I said, keeping my eyes on Lucky.

Then, I looked at Dean and nodded my head, gesturing to Lucky. He nodded. "Look, you don't have to tell me why you're with the family, I get it"

"Oh do you, now?"

"You killed every threat that came near them...you care bout them in your own wacka-doodle kind of way, its obvious, what I wanna know is who was that guy you were kibitzing with, he a skin walker too?"

Lucky hesitated. "Look, I cant say anything"

I got in front of him and knelt down a little so I was at eye level wit him. "But, if you don't, you're going to put the girl and the little boy in danger...and sooner or later all of this crap is gonna come for them" I paused and let him contemplate that for a minute.

"Now...we don't give a rats ass bout you. We wanna help them. That's our angle, that's it" I paused again and analyzed him as he stared up at my face and into my eyes.

"Yea that guy, hes a...whatever it is I am. He's not the only one" he finally told us. I straightened my posture, satisfied with myself.

"How many of them are you?" Sam asked.

"Bout 230. We were kind of recruited"

"Recruited?"

"Yea, me? I was living on the streets, they told me one small bite and id be strong and that ill be fast"

"Sniffing peoples butts? Yea that's a real step up" Dean quipped. "Well it was for me" he muttered.

"Where is this little Scooby gang of yours?"

"Everywhere, finding families...and then once they take us in, we lay low and wait for the word"

"What word?" Brit asked.