Seeing Double Part 1

Melissa

So...things were finally starting to feel like how they used to be. We were hunting down a witch. Which turned into being two witches and they were more powerful than any other witch we've ever faced before. They were kind of your typical married couple that were going through a rough patch because the wife thought her husband was cheating on her and so they both used magic against each other in very cruel and unusual ways. Which was where Dean, Sam, Brit and I came in. And maybe none of us were in no position to give relationship advice...except maybe Brit and Sam, they seemed to be doing pretty well...but anyway, I think we helped some because they made up. Even though the wife did try to kill us in the end anyway...but the guy saved us...not just from her but from freaky ass thing that followed us to our motel room and tried to kill us. So...so much for getting back to normal. We can't even get through one case without having some irrelevant weird-ass trying to kill us too.

Through out the case though...it was a little awkward...and Dean was acting more...like someone else. He was always drinking out of his flask whenever he could and I did notice him waking up with a jolt from whatever dreams he was having more frequently. But, I pretended like I didn't notice. I tried to get him to talk to me...but since we were taking a "break" we shouldn't be getting to personal right now...his words. Brit and Sam tried talking to him too...but you know Dean...always keeping everything inside. I kind of needed someone to talk to too though...about Amy and how maybe he did do the right thing...about Jo and how I miss her to death...about Cas and how I wish we could've saved him and how we should've saved him. About how I don't know how I passed that guilt test from Osiris because even though I do a pretty good job at convincing myself of many things, I just don't think guilt is something I can convince myself I'm not feeling. I feel guilty all the time and it drives me crazy, yea, but I hide it much better than Dean and I just don't think about it as much. And I wanted to talk to him about it all...but I felt like I couldn't...and I have never felt that way with Dean before. It was a terrible feeling.

Now, we were back at Rufus' old place with Bobby, with this Liviathan thing in the basement, that had attacked us, chained to a chair, spellbound so he was less powerful and couldn't break free. We all went to head downstairs and Brit and Sam went down first...then I went go at the same time Dean did so we both stopped short.

"Oh uhh you can..." I started.

"No, go ahead...uhh ladies first..." he said.

"Dean Winchester, the gentlemen? Not exactly the side I'm used to seeing lately, excuse me if I'm a little taken back" I said a little venomously.

I heard him sighed as I headed down the stairs as he followed. "And how are my four favorite meatsicles?" the leviathan asked.

"I see he's still sucking air" Dean commented.

"The greatest hits didn't do the trick. I'm down to beesides and deep cuts" Bobby said.

"Well we better figure out something quick, that spell we put on him will only last a couple days" I said.

"He breaks through and we'll have to drop a car on him just to stop him" Dean added.

"Actually Edgar walked away from that car. He's fine. Well he's a little pissed at you but..." he started to tell us. I felt my stomach churn a little. "Oh you didn't know"

"Why not you shut your cake trap?" Dean suggested.

"Bobby, you're using all this stiuff and he still wont talk?" Brit asked and I could tell she was starting to get really nervous. Bobby shook his head.

Dean pulled a stool over the thing and sat down. "Huddle over coach?" it quipped.

"How did you find us?" Dean demanded.