Baby In A Trenchcoat

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

I was in the basement of Bobby's place with Dean, helping him make some shotgun shells with the Phoenix ashes and as Brit, Sam and Bobby walked in I gave them a small warning look so they would approach with caution since Dean was obviously frustrated. Sam looked at me first, then nodded slightly.

"So, how you doing?" he asked.

"Between the two of us? Six shells. That's how we're doing"

"Well, you know, it is a hell of a lot more than what we had last week" Brit said.

"Maybe"

"Meaning?" Bobby asked.

"Meaning I just had myself a little mishap a few minutes ago, and well, here, look" Dean said and I held out my arm for him to rub some of the ashes down my forearm.

Sam jumped a little, getting ready to call him crazy but then he saw nothing was happening. "Whoa"

"The stuff is supposed to burn the heck out of Eve, doesn't even give me a sunburn" I said, wiping the stuff off me.

"Lore says it works" Bobby said.

"That's always reliable" Dean rolled his eyes.

"Well, you know what? Maybe it's like iron or silver" Brit suggested.

"Yeah, maybe it hurts them, not us" Sam added.

"Maybe, but a fat lot of good it does us til we find the bitch" I said.

"I'm looking, but I'm thinking maybe it's time one of you made a call" Bobby said to me and Dean as they all looked at us.

"Why has it always got to be us that makes the call?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's not like Cas lives in our asses. The dude's busy" Dean added.

But as if he could already hear us talking about him I was able to sense his presence and then we both jumped when we appeared behind directly behind Dean.

"Cas, get out of my ass!" he grunted.

"I was never in your..." Cas started but Dean gave him a look and I shook my head slightly at him and smiled a little so he caught on to the saying. "Have you made any progress in locating Eve?" he said instead.

"Well we were gonna ask you about that" Bobby said.

"No, I've looked, but she's hidden from me. She's hidden from all angels"

"Awesome" Dean and I both commented.

"You know, what we really need is an inside man" Sam said.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"Something with claws and sympathy"

"Like a friendly monster? Those are in short supply these days, don't you think?"

"Sure, but we've met one or two, right?" Brit tried.

"Maybe...I guess it could work..." I voiced.

~~~

A little bit of time went by and a paced a little, but, then Cas appeared in front of us and he had Lenore with him. The vampire that Gordon tried to kill even though she wasn't killing people...she looked like a wreck though.

"Lenore" Brit breathed out, shocked.

She tried to take off, but she stumbled a little. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hey, hey. Lenore, stop. Look, we're happy you're here" Sam said and she saw she was unable to escape seeing as she was obviously too week to get out the front, passed us and there was no other way out.