Meet The New Boss Part 2

So we went back into Bobby's house and set up a spell to call Crowley here into a Devil's trap we set up for him...he wasn't too happy. And it wasn't the fact that he was trapped at our hands that made him unhappy...it was the fact that we had called him in the first place because he claimed "the new boss"...meaning Cas...wouldn't be very pleased with us conspiracy...since it's exactly what we wanted to do. And Crowley especially wasn't up to our task...which was binding Death and possibly getting him to kill Cas...but with a little persuading we got him to help. A bit later, he slipped some kind of instruction manual and ingredients for the spell to bind Death. I have to admit...I wasn't too sure about this plan...even though it was partially my idea, but we were desperate and we would probably do anything right now. Bobby said we pretty much had everything on the list except for one. Some kind of God crystal thing. But he knew where to find it. And that's where we were heading now.

We headed out, on our way to some auction house to do a little sneaking in. I kind of couldn't remember the last time we snuck into someone's house like this...I was a little excited. That's wrong, I know...so sue me. This place was huge too. When we all approached the side door with our flashlights and our guns, I heard an extra pair of footsteps from behind us so I spun around and saw a wanna-be security guard standing there, flashing a light at all of us but then Dean got behind him and tapped on his shoulder.

"Excuse me do you have any Grey Papuan?" he asked and then knocked him in the face with the butt of his shotgun, knocking him out, to the ground. We all just stared at him.

"Grey Papuan?" Brit and I both asked, making faces at him.

"Seriously?" Sam added.

"It's what popped into my head" he said. I rolled my eyes at him.

We all headed in and split up in different directions to try to find this crystal. There was so much stuff in glass cases that looked priceless...I was so tempted to just stash some of it in my bra...but I could hear some whispers and some more extra footsteps. I sighed.

"We would so suck at being robbers" I muttered and started to stealthily head toward the noise.

But, when I poked my head around the corner, I hung my head slightly I saw it was Dean who was being held at gun point by a frightened woman and a man, holding a shotgun as they were both in bathrobes. All the while the crystal was right behind him.

"Hi...uh I really don't want to hurt you" he said to them.

"I'm the one with firearms son" the man replied. Dean saw me.

"I get that...but see...my girlfriend has a temper to her when guns are being pointed in my face and she isn't the one doing the pointing. She can be a little possessive"

He shrugged. Then I took a step forward so the man would look at me so in one quick movement, I took his gun out of his hands and knocked him in the chest so he fell to the ground, unconscious since I knocked the wind out of him and the woman took off screaming up the stairs.

"I am not possessive" I said, putting a hand on my hip. He gave me a look. "Fine. I have my moments. But you are too!" I claimed.

"No, that's just me claiming what's mine and making sure everyone knows it" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes. He just continued to stare at me though. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked him. So he put a hand on my waist and I think he was about to kiss me. "No, you moron" I pushed him away and gestured to the stairs.

He sighed. "Fine. I'll get her" he said as if I just gave him a chore to do and he jogged up the stairs.

I just shook my head as I grabbed a chair and some rope and started to tie the guy to it. When Dean was coming back down the stairs, he had the woman slung over his shoulder.