"Who? Lucinda or Travis?" I asked.

"I'd say Travis."

Before I can ask further, she walked past me and headed to the cafe.

"We're stopping for a coffee?" I asked pulling a face.

"You can order hot chocolate if you want." Travis offered.

"They have it?!"

"Yes." He nodded.

"Not only that but their hot chocolate is the best in Phoenix drop!" Lucinda added headed to Katelyn.

"Come on let's go." Travis offered.

I followed him and as we walked, I can't help but notice him staring at the girls in front of us. Who? I don't know.

"So who's the special girl?" I asked slyly.

He whipped his head around with a red face stuttering, "T-t-there's no girl."

"I can see you staring them. Who is it? Is it Lucinda?" I asked with a bubble of excitement in me.

He looked back at the direction of the two girls, as if internally debating on my question in his mind before answering absent mindedly,

"Yes. It's Lucinda."

"Eek!" I let out a small squeak of excitement and quickly cover my mouth, "So, what's it about her that you like?" I inquired.

"Well for the most part, she's less aggressive, more seductive I guess, and has that overall charm on her?"

I tilted my head to be side to get a clearer look at his face. It looks like he doesn't even know what he's talking about, hes just saying words out of his mouth, trying to answer my question.

"Oh."

I concluded the conversation when we both sat at our chairs in the cafe.

"So for Aph I'll get her a chocolate milk, what about you Travis? Katelyn and I are gonna order."

As Travis told Lucinda what he wanted, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I dug my phone and glanced at the ID caller.

Why is Aaron calling?

Nevertheless I answered it.

"Hey Aaron."

》About 45 minutes earlier》

Aaron's P.O.V

I felt my hands clench into fists and quickly relax as I watched the men take out my stuff.

Dad stood in the middle of the room with his phone in his hand, talking away about his important meeting coming up this week.

To be honest, I'm more scared than angry but I'm trying to let my father's present be an excuse to distract me.

"Just a moment if you please." Dad put his hand on the speaker of the phone before looking at me.

"I'll step outside." He declared and walked out.

My hands relaxed on my sides and I sigh.

"I can't believe you're really moving away." I heard Dally's soft voice say.

I look up that both of them, Lazzie having her hands runnig her hair with Dally in her PJ with moistened eyes.

"Yeah..." I fitgeted on my head.

I can't believe I'm leaving them behind too. After this, I won't be able to see them ever.

The pit in my stomach grew when I felt Dally's arms wrap around me in a hug.
Surprised, I looked at Lazzie who ran her hands in her hair once more and hugging me too.