E P I S O D E - 26

Start from the beginning

Luckily, a stumbling couple made their way to where I was. She stumbled over my foot, the other guy caught her and laughed at the same time. 

They were headed to the bathroom and I moved behind them like I was with them for the cameras. Once I was in, I headed for the stall furthest from them and unsecured the bolts on the iron bars with the tip of my army knife.

My leather jacket hid my utility army belt around my waist that pretty much a couple of knives, guns and extra magazines.

I wanted to keep this as quiet as possible, an in and out job. Once, I had to removed, I twisted my body like a contortionist and jumped out feet first. 

The alleyway was disgusting, smelled like dog's shit. I jumped over the fence, used dark alleyways to get myself behind the grand building. I waited in the shadows for an old man in suit to walk past me.

Jake had told him to meet "her" alone by the park behind the dance institute. There were no cameras there so he agreed. We weren't necessarily up town, lucky for me or there would be cameras everywhere. Out of habit, I took out my phone to find a reply from her.

Her: I hope you have fun tonight. ;)

The fact that she wasn't trying to incriminate us by outright saying what I was going to do over a text was damn reassuring that she'd be a fucking amazing partner in crime.

Me: I will. What are you doing?

Frantic loud footsteps were approaching me. Considering the area behind the building was deserted, it could only have been one person. There was only a dance institute, a small park, a couple of overpriced boutique that were closed.

My phone pinged, the man came to view. His shadow stretched out on the grey sidewalk, his tall silhouette finally appeared. I flashed the light in his face, startling him. He looked like he was in distress, white balding hair and wrinkles stretched his face down.

"You looking for Jasmine?" I asked with a strong Russian accent. He became startled at my low glowing voice.

"Who...who sent you?" He looked side to side, making sure no one was approaching us. "Get rid of the lights for god's sake." He huffed. My suspicion solidified. He was somehow, still in bed with the Bratva.

"You know exactly who sent me." It wasn't much hard to fake the accent. Walking backwards, I entered further into the alley with him following me.

"What is it that he wants now? I'm retired." He fixed his suit.

"I know." His head shot up at my switch in accent.

Within a second I had my gun out, with the silencer and shot him point blank in the head. He slumped backwards but I grabbed him by his tie to prevent him from falling. 

Hoisting him up, I shoved him in the industrial dumpster, pulled the large puffy garbage bags over his him to hide his dead body. If he isn't discovered and the truck takes away the trash, he's gone into shreds and if he is found, I didn't want any evidence linking back to me.

The smells made me want to throw up a little but I held my break. I was wearing leather gloves, that I knew I had to throw away for touching the disgusting waste.

I made my way bag, taking off the gloves and throwing it in a public trash at corner from the club. The bars on the window were still loose and nobody was in that stall so I pulled myself up and nearly fell head first. 

Luckily, I caught myself on the back of the tank, allowing me to get my legs in. Once I was done, I placed the bars back on and screwed it tightly in place.

When I exited the bathroom, I checked my phone. Elena had messaged me eight minutes ago, but I wasn't able to answer due to the, now, Late Secretary of Defence.

Me: I'm coming home now.

When I entered my room, the first thing I did was shower and threw away my clothes. I needed buy a new leather jacket anyways. Once I was done, I stepped out of the shower to hear my front door shutting. 

It was Elena. I always knew when she was close even if I couldn't see her. Wrapping a towel around my waist, I entered my bedroom, turning all the lights off at the same time but one.

She was on my bed, waiting for me in a beautiful red lace lingerie that resembled blood and I loved it. 

"Did you have fun?" She asked.

"I will now." I kissed her, worshipped and devoured her. She knew my sins. She knew how ruthless I could be but she didn't care. Elena was drawn to me, just like I was to her. 

----------------
Please don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for the love and support you have already shown me, take care. x 
-Kat.