Tomorrow ☆

Daniel•°•

~

   "Daniel, baby, please don't cry." You whisper, your eyes clouding over as well.

"Please y/n, just don't- don't leave me." Your boyfriend says back to you, his voice cracking.

"Daniel I have to you don't understand."

"No I do understand! You're leaving me to move to the other side of the world! Y/n please sta- stay. I can- can't live without you."

"You have to understand that this is hard for me too Daniel! Do you think I'd be moving to Japan if this wasn't important!" You say a little louder. After realizing you raised your voice you quickly say back quietly, "Don't make this harder for me."

Daniel looks at you and wipes away a tear, "I don't want you to go. Not at all. I want you to stay here and be with me and- and travel the world with me someday but please don't leave me today. Not today. Please y/n stay. Please."

You look down towards your lap, running your slightly sweaty hands on your jeans. "I can't stay my love. This opportunity is too good to pass up."

He looks down and runs a hand through his already messy hair, his eyes so red and broken, "You're right. It's not fair of me to ask you to stay, even if it breaks me completely."

"Daniel don't say that." You plead, watching him as he stands from the couch you were both sitting on, "You have everything you've ever wanted. You'll be okay."

"How am I gonna be okay when everything I want is in Japan?"

A loose tear falls from your eye, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." Daniel whispers.

"I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow?" You say, grabbing your bag and heading for the door without looking Daniels way again.

"Yeah, tomorrow." He says as he watches you leave his house, his life, and his future.

There was no more tomorrow for the two of you.

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Okay so before anyone says something about long distance relationships, I understand that that is possible but in reality not really realistic especially with Daniel in LA and y/n in Japan AND with them both working. (That's just me tho)

Also I made a spam account on Instagram that I'll actually be posting on occasionally and it's @ kiandra.spammm so yeah follow it if you wanna lol.

Qotd: What kind of imagines would you like me to start publishing I.e. sad, happy, dirty, spooky imagines or something else? (You just have to let me know!💗)

P.s. this imagine was lowkey trash af but I wrote it in 15 minutes trying to just UPLOAD 😩💀😂

P.p.s. I'm gonna try to update a lot this weekend

Unedited ❤️