Together ☆

Zach•°•

Song inspo: "Invitation"

~

   "You know, you could just go talk to him." Daniel laughs, watching you look at Zach from across the backyard.

"I mean I could, but staring from afar seems like an even better idea." You say, not taking your eyes off the young boy.

Daniel playfully scoffs and rolls his eyes, "It is so obvious that you like each other. And you never know, maybe he's waiting for you to make the first move."

"Unlikely. I'm going inside." You mumble, moving from your position on the dark green grass.

You make your way into the large house, carefully trying not to trip on anything the boys had left out.

Deciding to just chill in the living room you make your way to the big white couch, taking your phone from your pocket.

Scrolling through your different social medias you couldn't help going on Zach's pages, it was as if they lured you in like a trap. You and Zach may not have been dating, but he was your drug; getting high off every little thing about him.

You scrolled down his Instagram, taking in all of his features but being careful so you didn't like a post from 30 weeks ago.

"What are you doing?"

Jumping from the voice behind you, you quickly turn to see who had startled you only to come face to face with Zach himself.

"What do you mean?" You quickly gibber.

He chuckles, a slight smile making its way onto his face, "I mean, what are you doing?"

"Me? Oh, I'm not doing anything."

"Were you on my Instagram page?"

"I absolutely was not and I don't know why you're accusing me of doing such."

He laughs again, "I'm not accusing you of anything. I was merely asking a question."

You glare at him, "Well fine. What if I was on your page?"

"Then I would ask why."

"Well I would say because I like you a lot and I can't seem to get the courage to actually do anything about my feelings because I'm scared you'll reject me and I'm afraid of getting my heart broken!" You quickly ramble on before quickly putting your hands over your mouth, shocked at what you just said. "Zach-"

"Hey, I like you and you like me. So let's just get together then."

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

So it has been confirmed, I will in fact be at the Boise show but only the show cause your girl isn't about to spend an extra $150 on one m&g pic or an extra $250 to get to talk to them for 5 minutes, no thank you. I love them, but not that much 😷

ALSO I HOPE YOU'RE ALL PROUD OF ME! I was one of the only 5 freshman who got an A on her english essay. Idek how it happened tho.

Qotd: Favorite shoe brand?

Aotd: Vans 👟

P.s. SO I FINALLY FOUND THE SONG I HAD BEEN SEARCHING FOR FROM LIKE 3 YEARS AGO AND I HONESTLY ALMOST STARTED CRYING, IM SO HAPPY.