Haunted house pt.2 ☆

Jack•°•

Previously;

"That was terrible! Why would you do that!? You know I scare easily!" You yell at Jack, wiping the tears from your eyes. "Whatever. I'm leaving. See you later."

You grab your car keys from the kitchen and push past the 6 people in the living room.

"Maybe we should've listened to Ayla?" Logan says.

~

   You hurrily make your way to your car sitting in the driveway and get in. You didn't know were you wanted to go, you just wanted to leave.

You pull out of the driveway and drive down the road, taking random turns here and there.

You drove about 20 minutes until you came face to face with a froyo shop. You instantly pulled into the small parking lot and parked your car.

There wasn't a line, so when you walked in you ordered, got your favorite froyo, and sat down.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket for what seemed like the 100th time, so you pulled it out and looked at it. You had missed calls and texts from all the boys.

You rolled your eyes and continued eating when an idea popped into your head;

You were going to prank the boys back.

After thinking of what kind of prank to do, you finally decided on one. You knew you couldn't just prank Jack, so you decided on one to scare all the boys. You were going to pretend to be seriously hurt.

You called y/bsf/n and told him/her about your plan and what the boys had done to you. Y/bsf/n agreed to help and told you to get to their house.

You left the small shop and drove to your best friends house. After about a 15 minute drive, you pull into his/her driveway.

You see y/bsf/n sitting on the porch and they walk over to you once they see you.

"I have an idea." You friend says.

"What is it?" You curiously ask.

"We're going to go to the hiking trails and pretend you fell and broke some bones. We'll use fake blood for effect. Then I'll call the boys and tell them to quickly get to our destination." Y/bsf/n smiles at his/her idea.

"Perfect." Y/bsf/n goes back into the house to retrieve the fake blood and you get back into the car.

He/she comes out of the house a minute later and gets in the passenger seat.

You drive to the hiking trails and park your car. You both get out and walk up the first trail a little ways.

"Okay, so how much do you love these jeans?" Y/bsf/n asks.

"Why?"

"Well the fake blood will stain them and I was also thinking we should rip them a little."

You agree and your friend sticks a sharp stick through the knee of your jeans so he's/ she's able to rip them better.

You then apply fake blood to your leg, hands and a little on your face.

After everything was set up, you hid the container of fake blood in the long grass nearby and you leaned up against a large tree. Y/bsf/n then calls Jack.

You can hear Jack's voice once he answers so you figure he's on speaker phone.

"Hello? Y/bsf/n?"

"Ja- Jack! You- you need to get to the hiking trails immediately-" You could hear the concern in y/bsf/n's voice but could see the smile on their face.

"What happened?"

"It's y/n." Your friend says, their voice shaking.

You could hear the other boys on the phone, they were just as worried as Jack was.

"We're on our way. We'll be there in five minutes. What's going on?"

"Sh- she fell and I think she broke something and I don't know what to do. Carrying her puts her in too much pain."

"Did you call the ambulance?"

Y/bsf/n gives you wide eyes and you put your hands over your mouth, containing your laughs.

"Yeah. Just please hurry. We're about 100 feet up the first trail near a large tree." Y/bsf/n quickly ends the call and you both burst out laughing.

"I didn't even think about the ambulance." You laugh.

A couple minutes later you can hear the boys calling your name and getting closer. Y/bsf/n sits next to you and rubs some blood on his/her hands from your pants.

"Jack!" Your friend yells.

You can hear running towards where you both were and seconds later the 6 boys all appeared.

"Oh no, y/n." Jack runs to your side and grabs your hand. He sees the blood and a tear runs down his face.

"Wh- what happened?" He asks.

"I fell down a hill while we were walking." You cry.

"It's okay babygirl, you're gonna be okay. Logan! Can you grab her?"

Logan quickly comes over to the both of you and picks you up the best he could without "hurting" you.

You all walk down the trail, Jack not leaving your side. Once you all get to the cars, Logan sits you on the hood of his car.

"How long ago did you call the ambulance?" Jack asks y/bsf/n.

You giggle and all eyes turn to you. "We didn't."

"What?" Jack asks, coming closer to you.

"You. Just. Got. Pranked bro." You laugh and jump off the hood of the car, walking over to y/bsf/n and giving them a high five.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Logan yells, throwing his hat on the ground.

All the other boys laugh and Jack gives you a large hug.

"No more pranks, deal?" He says into your hair.

You laugh and pull away, kissing his cheek, "Deal."

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Okay I really had no idea how to end this, but my cousin suggested I end it with another prank and this is the only prank I could think of atm lol.

Also, in this one I made your best friend a guy or girl, because I actually have a boy best friend and I'm sure a lot of people do too.

I'm not very happy with this imagine, I feel like it's sloppy and not my best work, but this is the only way I knew how to write the pt. 2 without you and Jack breaking up. Sooooo I'm sorry and I will produce better imagines!

One other thing, a lot of you wanted a pt. 2 to the "Lies" imagine with Corbyn, but I'm not going to write it unless someone gives me ideas because I literally have no idea how to end it and obviously I'm not going to write about how you go back to him because he cheated in that imagine and you don't go back to people that cheat lmao.