Mine ☆

Daniel •°•

~

   You never knew where you and Daniel stood.

You never knew what you were officially to each other.

But to say you loved him was an understatement.

You wanted nothing more than to be able to call Daniel yours, however to you he already was.

You just never knew what you were to him.

You wanted so badly to be his, but every time he left your house you were never sure.

Every time he left you on read you were never sure.

You were never sure what you were to the blue eyed singer but you wanted to find out.

So that is exactly what you planned to do.

~

"Hey Daniel." You whisper, a small smile creeping onto your face.

"Hi beautiful." His voice says on the other end of the phone.

Your heart fluttered at the name and brought a deep blush to your cheeks.

"Can- can you come over please? I just want to ask you something."

"Of course. Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine. I love-"

But before you could finish your sentence the other line went flat.

He doesn't love you and you know that.

The time went by so slowly, the short 15 minutes seemed to take almost 5 hours, but before you knew it your heart skipped a beat at the sound of the doorbell.

You jump up from the couch and slowly make your way over, contemplating on even opening the piece of wood that blocked you from Daniel.

You stood at the door and tried to level out your breathing.

Why did you let some boy have this affect on you?

You unlock the top lock on your front door and finally open it, Daniels facial expression giving you mixed signals on how he was feeling.

"Hi." He says.

"Hey." You reply, opening the door more so he can come into the house.

Daniel steps into the warmth of your living room and makes his way to your couch, sitting on the edge.

"You wanted to ask me something?" He conveys and looks up towards you.

You stand to the side of the couch and collect your thoughts before taking a seat next to him.

"What are we? Every time I tell you I love you, you ignore me. Every time I try to get remotely close to you, you push me away and Daniel? I can't keep doing this. You make me feel like crap and I can't keep chasing after you and loving you if I'm not going to get the same in return and I am trying so fucking hard-"

You were cut short by the feeling of soft lips on yours. You didn't know what to do, so you kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck.

A couple seconds later Daniel pulls away, breathing heavily.

"I'm so sorry I made you feel that way. Y/n? I love you too and I never said it back because I was scared. I'm scared to open up to you because, y/n/n, you are so perfect I couldn't comprehend someone like you being with someone like me. So where do we stand? I'm yours and you're mine, mine. I promise."

You look at him with wide eyes before putting your lips on his once again.

Mine.

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

I haven't been on my phone almost all day but hi I'm back.

Qotd: What's your favorite song?

Aotd: Champagne & Sunshine, By: PLVTINUM and Tarro. *it's a fucking bop, its been my favorite song for like 3 months, I swear its really good and I strongly suggest listening to it.*

P.s. comment songs I can turn into imagines like my last Jonah imagine.

Guess who lowkey hates this imagine? Me 💁✋

P.p.s. this is unedited 💞