Christmas ☆

Zach•°•

~ many years in the future

You awake to the sound of a little kid screaming, assuming it was Corbyns daughter due to how high pitched it was.

You groan, rolling over to face your husband of almost 4 years, Zach.

"Good morning sweetheart." Zach mumbles.

"Good morning b-"

You were cut short, your small children running into the small guest room you were staying in.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up it's Christmas!" Your 3 year old daughter Ziya yells, her 2 year old brother Jackson trailing right behind.

They both jump into the bed, laughter coming from all of you.

"Wake up sleepyheads! Uncle Jonah made pancakes! And auntie Tina made coffee for you!" Ziya exclaims.

Zach laughs, "Okay, okay. We're up. Just give us five minutes."

Ziya nods, taking Jacksons hand and leading him out of the bedroom.

"Five minutes daddy!"

The young children run down the stairs, leaving you alone.

"Wanna get up?" Zach asks, looking in your direction.

You sigh, "On normal days I would say no. But this is the first Christmas in six years that we're all gonna be together. I've never been so excited."

Zach sticks out his hand and you happily smile and take it, you both getting up from the queen size bed.

You walk down the stairs with Zach, your heart warming at the sight in front of you.

Jonah was still in the kitchen, Christina and Corbyn sat on the living room floor with your children and all the others, and Jack and Daniel cuddled on the couch, their youngest adopted daughter in between the two while she was peacefully sleeping.

"Auntie y/n! Uncle Zach! Good morning!" Corbyn exclaims, all eyes on you both.

"Good morning." You giggle, walking over to all the children.

"How did you sleep?" Jonahs 9 year old son, Evan, asks.

"Good," You smile, "How did you sleep?"

"Alright. Except I woke up multiple times because Alena kept waking up and crying."

Daniel laughs, "I told you she always wakes up! She's just like her father."

Jack glares at his boyfriend, "It's not my fault I'm a light sleeper and wake up a thousand times!"

"Well it's not my fault!" Daniel and Jack continued to 'argue', and you decided to go see if Jonah needed help cooking.

"Hey Jo." You say, coming up behind the shirtless man, "Need any help?"

"Actually I am just finishing up." Jonah chuckles, "Thank you though. How are you feeling this morning?"

"I'm feeling great actually. It's been too long since we were all together."

Jonah sighs and turns off the stove, setting the last pancake on the stack that was already too high, "It's been way too long. Almost 8 months."

"It almost doesn't seem real, y'know? I mean we used to always be together and then everyone split up, the band split up. It sucks."

Jonah sucks in a breath, pulling you into a tight hug, "It sucks. But hey, you have Zach and your babies and I have Evan and Corbyn has Christina and the twins and Jack and Daniel have each other, Callie and Alena. Sometimes I feel like it's better when we aren't all together."