Gone ☆

Zach•°•

Welcome to the Prank Wars☆

~

"Hey guys." You whisper into your canon camera. "As most of you know, it's Prank Wars! So far, I haven't been pranked or done a prank so I'm going to be pulling my first prank tonight. It's uh, ten thirty sex at night and I'm going to be doing a kidnapped prank."

You walk out of you and Zach's shared room and walk around a little. "Okay, I told the boys I wanted to go for a late night walk to watch the stars at the park, and I told them I just wanted to go change first. They're all waiting outside. Also, I hid a camera in the living room, one in the hall, and one in the kitchen. I'm also going to have one with me."

You walk into the living room and then go to the kitchen, "I'm going to hide in this little cabinet." You point towards a little opening by the stove and another counter.

"But first, I'm going to bang on the wall and then I'm going to scream so they think something bad happened. Let's get started." You smile.

You bang on the wall as loudly as possible 4 times and then let out a blood curdling scream. You then hide in the little cabinet, adjusting around alittle to get comfortable.

You hear the front door open and the boys rush in, "Y/n!?" You hear one of them scream.

"Oh shit." You whisper to yourself. You knew you couldn't get every shot of them with just the camera's you had set up, so you text Jack.

To Jackie💯: "I'm hiding lol. Can you help me."

About 20 seconds later, your phone buzzed;

From Jackie💯: "Wtf? Where are you? What do you need help with?"

To Jackie💯: "Happy Prank Wars! I'm in the kitchen, grab another camera from my room and follow the boys. Don't give me away!"

From Jackie💯: "I got you."

You tuck your phone away and listen to the screams from the other boys, asking where you were.

"Y/n!" You hear Zach scream. "Where is she?"

"Bro, is this a prank?" You hear Jonah ask the boys.

"I don't know. Y/n!"

You realized Jack must have gotten the camera because Corbyn said, "Jack, did you actually grab a camera?!"

"I want to document this, just in case." Jack argues.

Jack's pov☆

"Check upstairs." I suggest.

Zach nods and says to the other three, "You check down here."

I follow Zach upstairs and record him with the camera. He checks the bathroom and the bedrooms.

"Where is she? Jack I swear to god, is this a prank?"

"No dude, I seriously don't know." I say, stiffling a smile and laugh.

Zach goes back downstairs and I follow with the camera.

"Did you guys find her?" He asks.

"No man, is she upstairs?" Daniel asks, worry and concern written on his face.

Corbyn looks at me, a slight smile on his face and he winks at me.

"What?" I mouth at him.

He turns to look towards the kitchen, and I realize he must've found her.

"Me and Corbyn are going to look around some more. You guys should check outside." I suggest.

The three boys agree and head out the front door and I point the camera at Corbyn.

"Did you find her?" I ask, laughing.

"Yeah, I saw her. She's in a little cabinet space in the kitchen. But she made me be quiet." Corbyn says.

"Let's go outside."

Me and Corbyn head outside and meet up with the other boys.

Everyone looks around outside in the yard for awhile and Zach even looks around the block before meeting back in the front yard.

"Where is she? I'm going to call the police." Zach says.

"Zach no, just check around some more." I say, making sure he doesn't.

"What are you talking about!? We've looked everywhere! She's not here!" Zach yells, his eyes becoming glossy.

"Zach you can't call the police." Corbyn says.

"I can't- oh my god. Where the hell is she?" Zach whispers, more to himself.

"Y/n!" Daniel yells, walking around the front yard.

Zach starts yelling for y/n too, his voice cracking from his cries.

"Where is she?" Zach starts actually crying now and goes back inside the house, still calling out for her.

Your pov☆

"Y/n!" You hear Zach yell, his voice raspy and dry. You could tell he's been crying.

You check the time on your phone, 11:05 p.m.

You giggle and crawl out of the little space, coming face to face with Zach.

"Baby." You say, wiping the tears off his face.

"Oh my fucking god." He says, turning away and walking into the living room. He sits on the couch and you sit on his lap.

"Ah! We got you!" Jack yells at Zach, putting the camera in his face.

"I knew you were in on this! With the camera!" Zach says, putting his head on your chest.

"Okay, but for real. If your girlfriend just disappeared, why would I grab a camera?" Jack laughs.

"Did anyone else know?" Zach asks, looking at the other boys.

Corbyn starts laughing and says, "I didn't, but I saw her while I was checking the kitchen and she told me to go along with it."

"The only person I told was Jack so he could record you and Corbyn just found me." You laugh, running your fingers through Zach's hair. "I only came out because I heard you crying Zach."

"That was a terrible prank! I actually thought you were gone!"

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Okay, writing pranks are a lot of fun.

AND I'M SO HAPPY! A LOT OF YOU COMMENTED FOR PRANKS AND I GOT LIKE 7 MESSAGES!

Also I just wanna say, my favorite thing in the world is waking up and reading all the comments you guys leave in this book. I love you all so much and thank you for motivating me. You all make me smile so much!

Also (Damn I leave a lot of authors notes) if you know the video this prank was based off of, I love you. Like a lot. I'll put it in the media too tho ;)

Rip, this was lowkey terrible.