Happy New Year ☆

Jonah•°•

~

"2017 was truly an amazing year." Zach says laughing.

You and the boys all sat around the large television in the living room of the huge Why Don't We house, tons of snacks and assorted movies spread in front of all of you.

As of right now the countdown to 2018 played on the TV, only 5 minutes until the new year.

"It was fantastic," Daniel agrees, "We had so many great opportunities and chances. The band became so big."

"I'm so proud." You say a little quieter, looking around at all the boys and then back at Jonah, snuggling more into his side.

"Thank you for everything you've done y/n." Jack smiles while looking in your direction.

You furrow your eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"Everything. You've done so much for us and you've made a lot of our opportunities possible."

"True." Jonah says, leaning down and kissing the top of your head.

"No not true. Everything you guys have accomplished is all you. All I've done is been there for every step of the way."

"And that's truly amazing," Corbyn cuts in. "You've supported us through everything and then some. We really wouldn't be where we are today without you y/n/n."

You smile and look down, playing with your fingernails before speaking up, "I did because I knew you would go far. And I know you'll continue to go farther."

All of the boys smile at you before turning their attention back to the TV.

"Only one minute until 2018!" Zach exclaims, reaching towards the coffee table and grabbing the cheetos.

Daniel began the countdown, starting at 50 seconds and then everybody started counting down at 10.

"10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1, Happy New Year!" All the boys scream and jump up from their sitting positions, you jumping up as well.

Everyone continues to celebrate and then Jonah grabs your face, connecting your lips together.

You both pull away smiling and then Jonah whispers, "Happy New Year princess."

"Happy New Year, I know 2018 is going to be spectacular."

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

Happy 2018 my loves! 2017 was full of so many great things and I hope this new year will be just as great.

Qotd: What is one of your New Years resolutions?

Aotd: Finally start social media, I keep making promises to myself and then back down 😩

Also, I have come to a decision and I will not be taking any requests or writing any as of right now. I hope you all understand but it's hard for me to keep up with them and honestly, I don't really like writing requests. If you have sent in a request and I have not written it, I apologize. If I feel up to writing requests in the future I will let you all know🙂🧡

Weird to think this is the last imagine written in 2017, huh😇

Unedited 🔅