Turn it off ☆

Jack•°•

I'm sorry, but did anyone else think this song was lowkey sexy as hell?

Warning: Light Smut 💕

~

   "Y/n."

"Yes, Jack." You reply, looking up from your phone which was displaying the Instagram app.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you paying attention to me?" He asks.

"What do you mean? I am paying attention to you." You argue, rolling your eyes and looking back towards your phone screen.

"No you're not. Your eyes are glued to your phone screen. C'mon babygirl, let's do something else." He says, moving from his spot on the couch over to you.

"Oh yeah, definitely." You sarcastically laugh.

"Turn it off." He whispers close to your ear, sending chills down your entire body. "They don't gotta know your current location."

"Baby, stop." You giggle.

He runs his hand up your thigh, "Tonight we're going private, nobody else is allowed."

You start to breathe heavier, loving the feeling of his hands anywhere on you. Quickly, you turn your phone off and toss it to the end of the couch.

"Keep your eyes on me princess, I'm gonna give you all the likes you need." Jack lightly kisses your ear, trailing down towards your neck.

Running your hand through his hair, you allow it to get tangled in the mess of his curls.

Jack trails his warm lips over the delicate flesh of your neck, slightly biting. You knew there would be marks there later, but at the moment you didn't care.

Finding your sweet spot, a soft moan escapes your nude lips, causing Jack to smirk into your neck.

"Jack, baby, please." You whisper, "Stop teasing."

"What babygirl, what do you want?" He says, his voice deep and husky.

He continues to trail his lips down, reaching your chest and kissing over the soft fabric of your t-shirt.

"Tell me baby." He says again.

"You." You finally are able to make out words, breathless from the satisfaction of his lips.

Jack smirks again, coming back up to kiss your lips. He shifts his body so he's in the middle of your legs then lightly runs his hand up your inner thigh, closer and closer to where you needed him most.

"It's only us tonight baby, do whatever you want." You moan out.

"Let's take this upstairs." He quickly stands up, grabbing your small body and running up the stairs to your shared bedroom to finish what he started.

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Oof I lowkey didn't hate writing this but I also lowkey cringed at myself.

This is kinda what the personal imagine contains but like slightly has more bad smut, idk bro I'm only 14 somebody erase my dirty mind.

Also omg I make so many promises, but yes absolutely I am still making the Instagram group chat but like as soon as I get home from school I sleep for 4 hours then wake up and eat then by then its like 8 THEN I have homework like. Im so sorry, BUT YES IM STILL MAKING IT.

Somebody slide in my messages and send me funny pick up lines.