Daddy kink ☆

Zach•°•

~

  You and Zach were in your shared room in the Why Don't We house, scrolling through your phones on the large bed.

It wasn't too late, only around 8 p.m. And everyone else had dispersed into their own rooms.

"Hey babe?" Zach asks, looking over at you from his phone.

"Yeah?" You ask.

"Wanna go live on Younow? I'm bored."

You smile. You absolutely loved going live with Zach, "Yes!" You squeal.

Zach laughs at your eagerness and gets up from the bed, grabbing his laptop from the desk on the other side of the room.

You both sit next to each other on the bed and Zach pulls up Younow, then starts the live broadcast.

"Hi guys!" Zach says. Almost 100 people have already joined, and that number continued to grow. You even saw that Jack and Daniel had joined to watch.

"So, me and y/n are bored so we decided to go live. Wanna do a q&a?" Zach asks, looking at you.

"Sure." You smile.

"Okay so we're going to do a q&a, so comment questions and we'll answer as many as we can."

Questions started flooding in and you and Zach answered probably about 15, ranging from your relationship to the tour the boys were going on this summer.

"Hey, let's do this one." You smirk.

"What is it?" Zach asks.

"Does Zach have a daddy kink?" You look at Zach, waiting for his answer.

Zach doesn't say anything, but his face turns an even brighter shade of red.

"Well, do you?" You ask, leaning into him and kissing his cheek.

"Honestly, I don't know." Zach finally says.

More questions started coming in, asking why he didn't know. Jack even commented saying, "boy, how do you not know?"

"You don't know?" You ask Zach.

He shakes his head, "We've never done anything like that, so I don't know if I do or not."

You gasp at the camera filming you both and laugh, "Don't worry guys, I'll tell you tomorrow."

You wink at the camera and Zach quickly ends the broadcast, embarrassed and because of the fact he couldn't stop laughing.

After Zach ends the broadcast and turns off his laptop, Jack runs into the room, startling both of you.

"Use protection!" Jack yells, then quickly leaves to return back to his room.

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

Okay but like what if Zach had a daddy kink.

OKAY SERIOUSLY, IF YOU HAVE A BIRTHDAY, YOU HAVE TO COMMENT IDEAS FOR ME BECAUSE I AM HAVING MAJOR FREAKING WRITERS BLOCK.

Also, I changed my lock screen and home screen ;)

A friendship like that please ^^^ ;(