Unforgettable ☆

Daniel •°•

~

Y/n POV:
As I was walking to my car from Starbucks, I started looking at tweets Daniel posted as he was on tour, saying how he missed me.

I missed him SOOOO freaking much. The tweet said, "I'm homesick, but more Y/n sick... I miss you like crazy-"

Something slammed into me and the last thing I remembered before my eyes dropped down was an ache in my head...

 Daniel POV:
I posted on twitter and got ready for my show. After this show, im going home to surprise Y/n for our 2 year anniversary.

As I put my mic on, I got ready to perform.

~after show~
As I was all sweaty I got my phone out and noticed I had several calls from Y/n.

I got another one and picked up. "Hey babe what's up??" I asked.

"Hi am I speaking to Daniel Seavey??" A woman with an neutral voice asked.

"Yes this is Daniel Seavey.... Who am I speaking to?" I asked uncertainly.

"I hate to inform you but Y/n is in the hospital. A drunk driver hit her and she has a serious head injury. You were the first person on her emergency contact list so I called you immediately."

"I'll be there as soon as I can" I shakily promised and ended the phone call. "JONAH" I yelled.

"What?!!? What happened dude??!" He asked concerned. 

"Y-Y/n is in t-the hospital" I stuttered.

 "What?!?? Your girlfriend Y/n?!?" Jonah yelled.

"That's the one" I whispered.

"What happened to Y/n"

"Noooo you're lying"

"But...Y/n!!!!" the boys all protested.

"We need to get on a flight right now let's go" I stated and got my bags. The boys got their bags and we headed towards the airport.

We all zoomed past bag check and security, and got onto the plane. After a few hours, we are finally here. We took an Uber (or Lyft idc) to the hospital and rushed to the check in.

"I'm here for Y/n Y/l/n." I panted out.

"Are you family, because if you aren't I cannot give you any information and let you see her." The tired nurse at the front says annoyingly.

"Yes, me and these four are her half brothers." I smiled bitterly, lying right through my teeth. The nurse nodded at me and started going over the information.

 "Y/n seems to have had a massive blow to her head and was in a coma before. Lucky for you she woke up about 20-30 minutes ago and you can see her in room 420. Also one more thing I believe-" I didn't hear the rest of what she was saying and ran towards the elevator.

The boys followed behind me and we went to the 4th floor. 407, 410, 415, 418, AND 420!! I rushed inside the room and saw my beautiful, lovely girlfriend eating some yogurt.

 She has a bandaid around her head, but that didn't matter. All that mattered at that time and moment was that Y/n was okay.

"Y/n!!" I said excitedly and made my way towards her. "I'm so glad you're okay I love you so much don't ever scare me like that again or-"

"hello!" She smiled at me. "I'm so glad you care so much about me, but who are you?"

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Written by Unicornlandia56

Requested by Imabutton 💕

Also the writer had an idea; if you want a pt.2 gets this to 75 votes😋

ALSO before anyone gets mad at me for not writing I apologize lol but I'm writing the next couple of imagines because they're not requests❤

P.s. My hand is doing so much better, and you all are so freaking sweet. I got like 50+ messages/snapchats asking if I was okay💖 you all are amazing.

P.P.S OKAY PLEASE READ THIS. Yes, I am still writing an actual book. And I'm more than likely posting both of the stories I had planned! However, the Zach one will probably be out first because writing that one is easier and I already had most of it planned out. They should both be out in the next couple weeks. ☺💜