Driving lessons ☆

Zach•°•

~

"What are we doing today?" Zach asks you, wrapping his arms around your waist tighter.

"Sleeping." You reply, rolling over on the bed and closing your eyes again.

"Wrong," Zach chuckles and you sigh, "Let's do something exciting."

"Sleeping is exciting, the fuck?" You laugh, rolling back over to face a shirtless Zach.

Zach sighs, "C'mon babe."

"If you can think of something to do, then fine. But otherwise, let me sleep."

Zach rolls over onto his back and you lay your head on his chest, his hands traveling to your hair.

"You should give me driving lessons." He blurts out, now running his fingers up the soft skin on your shoulder.

You lift your head a bit to look at his face, "Driving lessons?"

"Yeah," He smiles, "You got your license a couple months ago and I still have yet to get mine, so you should give me some pointers."

You smile as well, "Sounds like fun."

~

"Okay, so what first?" Zach asks, looking more puzzled than usual.

You give him an even more confused look before saying, "You get in the car?"

Zach nods before walking to the drivers side and stepping into your car, you following to the passenger side.

You both buckle up and make Zach check his mirrors.

"Okay not even gonna lie to you, I'm terrified and last time I tried to drive I almost hit like 20 people and this was a terrible idea and-"

"Zachary!" You say, cutting him off.

"Y/n." He says back, looking at you.

"Shut the fuck up." You laugh and he gulps.

"Right."

You giggle some more, "You'll be fine baby, just start the car and put it in reverse."

Zach does as told, his start good. He backs out of the driveway slowly, looking both ways until he's finally on the main road.

"Good baby, now put the car in first."

Zach switches gears.

"Zach that's third."

"Shit."

Zach finally switches to first and continues slowly down the road, not going faster than 10mph.

"Zach you know you can go faster right? The speed limit is thirty."

You look at Zach, his knuckles turning white from holding onto the steering wheel so tight.

"Baby boy?"

"Baby girl?"

You laugh again, "Do you want to stop for the day and continue on tomorrow?"

Zach let's out a big breath, "Yes that'd be great."

"Okay, switch me seats love. I'll drive us home."

"Actually, can we go get ice cream?"

"Ben and Jerry's?"

"Ben and Jerry's."

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Remember guys, I do not do personal imagines unless you win one, so please do not keep asking me. I want this book to be for everyone.

I will be writing one person an imagine soon, due to me hitting 1 million reads but thats it (:

Qotd: Favorite soda?

Aotd: Dr. Pepper

Also, just something I would like to bring up, I am 1000% okay with people taking ideas from my imagines but PLEASE give credit. Thats all I am asking. Thank you loves 💗