Jealousy and fuckboys ☆

Daniel•°•

~

You make your way through the crowd of sweaty bodies, desperate to get some space.

It was your birthday and you begged the boys not to throw you a party, but they insisted. When you finally gave in, you told them only a couple people, but to them a couple people meant having the entire house be filled.

You were now searching for Daniel since you haven't seen him for awhile. You searched the back yard, the kitchen, and you were now making your way to the living room.

You were walking through the living room when a hand grabbed your shoulder and spun you around.

"Damn, there's the birthday girl. I've been looking for you. And might I say, you're lookin' good." The guy slurs, his breath reeking of alcohol.

"Get your hand off of me. Who even are you?" You ask roughly, smacking his hand away.

"I'm your next boyfriend." He says, putting his hand on your waist.

"Stop, I'm dating someone at the moment and we're happy. Thank you very much." You say, smacking his hand again and pushing his chest.

"C'mon. Loosen up." The guy pushes you up against the wall and starts playing with your hair, running his fingers through it.

"Y/n?" You look up to meet eyes with someone you knew all too well, Daniel.

Daniel quickly turns on his heel and leaves the living room and you push the guy off of you.

"Get the fuck off of me and get out of my house." You spit at the guy and then quickly leave to follow after Daniel.

"Daniel!" You yell, unable to find him again. The crowd of people seemed to have grown larger.

You finally see Jack, "Jack, have you seen Daniel?"

"Uh, yeah, he went into his room. Is everything okay?" Jack asks.

"Yeah. Great." You turn towards Daniels room and once you reach the door you knock lightly.

"Daniel?" You gently say.

"What?" He spits. You could tell he was upset.

You sigh and open the door. Daniel was sitting on his bed, his face in his hands.

"Dan-" You start.

"How could you?" He looks up at you, sadness and anger written on his face. "I went through a lot of trouble to do this for you and you just hook up with some guy. I know we haven't been together very long, but- but I thought you loved me."

You sit next to him on the bed, "Daniel, listen to me please. I was looking for you and he came onto me. He was drunk and I tried to get away from him. Okay? You're all I want and I wouldn't do that to you."

Daniel sighs and looks back at the ground, his voice shaking. "I just- I just, I'm sorry. I guess I just got a little jealous. You're mine and I just want everyone to back off. I should've seen it coming, I mean, look at you."

You smile at him, your heart filling with love for this boy. He looks up and looks you in the eyes.

You quickly lean in, connecting your lips together for the very first time. He wraps his hands around your waist and your hands travel to his hair, lightly pulling.

Eventually you both pull away, gasping for air.

You look him in the eyes again and whisper, "I love you Daniel, and only you. No fuckboy is going to take that from us."

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

Requested by Shewasthesunset

Jealous Daniel would be so freaking cute tho like yes fucking please :(

ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT JONAH AND CORBYN'S MIDDLE NAMES ARE? I only know Daniel, Zach, and Jack's middle names ;(