☆When he's in the mood☆

Jack:
-When Jack's in the mood, he'll run his large hands up and down your inner and outer thighs. He knows that's one of your most sensitive and vulnerable spots.

   Daniel:
-When Daniel's in the mood, he'll gently run his fingers up your arms. He knows that you melt under his touch, and him lightly touching you leaves you wanting and craving more.

   Zach:
-When Zach's in the mood, he'll lightly yet roughly kiss all over your face and jaw. He won't kiss your lips, but he'll kiss right next to them which leaves you sexually frustrated.

   Corbyn:
-When Corbyn's in the mood, he'll come up from behind you and run his hands all over your chest and sides. He'll whisper dirty things in your ear while doing so, which turns you on completely.

   Jonah:
-When Jonah's in the mood, he'll make you sit on his lap and he'll hungrily kiss and suck on your neck, leaving dark purple marks behind. He knows that's your favorite place to be kissed by him.

   August:
-When August's in the mood, he'll give you a seductive look, knowing you go crazy when he does. He'll bite his lip and wink at you, telling you he needed you and he needed you now.

   Eben:
-When Eben's in the mood, he'll play with the clothing your wearing. He'll mess with the bottom of your shirt, lifting it up a little, signaling that he wants it off.

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

I'm still trying to get #Ziandra trending.

Okay, so entries for the personal imagine end tonight! Like I said, you can only comment once, HOWEVER, if you have another account you can comment more that way. I won't know 😉👀

Also, for the personal imagine, if you win and request a smut, please don't make it like EXTREME smut. Like I can do regular sex and stuff but like,,, idk just please don't make it super weird😂

P.s. if you do personal imagines can you pm me? I really want a Zachary imagine💕