Happy ☆

Daniel•°•

~

It was the morning after, one of Daniels hands tangled up in your already messy hair and one of your hands rested on his bare chest.

One of his cold, pale fingers on his opposite hand trailed up your naked shoulder, chills ran down your body due to the light touches.

Daniel sighs a content sigh, causing a small smile to make its way onto your face.

"Good morning baby girl." Daniel whispers, placing a kiss onto your head.

You grab his hand, intertwining your fingers together, "Good morning."

"How did you sleep?"

You giggle, a chuckle escaping his lips as well, "I slept amazing. What about you baby?" You ask.

"So much more than amazing."

You lift your head and lean up, pressing your chapped lips to his.

"I love you." You whisper against his lips.

"I love you as well." He replies, looking into your bright eyes.

You lay your head back on his chest, the room filling with silence once again.

Seconds passed, minutes even, until Daniel spoke up, "I make you happy, right?"

Your eyebrows furrow together, your mood slightly changing due to his few words, "Daniel of course you do."

You look up to face him after not getting an answer, "Daniel you know you make me happy. So much more than happy."

Daniel sighs and looks away, slightly shuffling away from your body, "I know. I'm sorry."

"Baby, please never feel like you make me feel like anything less than a princess." You say, grabbing his face so he's looking into your eyes.

"That's the only thing I try to do. Treat you right." He smiles.

You giggle, your heart going soft, "The question is, do I make you happy?"

Daniel playfully rolls his eyes, "More than happy."

"Good."

"Round 2?"

"Daniel!"

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

I'm getting my nose pierced tomorrow guys, wish me luck.

Also I apologize for not updating as much as I'd like to 😩

ALSO I'm gonna do an updated face reveal so here :)

P.s. I'm gonna try to do something cool for Christmas coming up, just stay tuned.

P.p.s. don't worry I haven't forgotten about the personal imagine I will be writing someone, I will put the rules up monday!

Please enjoy this picture of Daniels stomach.

Ok bye ily guys.