Lose you ☆

Daniel•°•

~

You and Daniel walked into the restaurant, hand in hand with your stomachs growling.

Tonight was your date night so Daniel decided to take you to one of your favorite places to eat, Apple Bee's.

You had both gotten seated, the large window to your right letting in the warm sunlight and bright colors.

Looking through your menus, you and Daniel both made small talk, laughing and smiling at each other. Friday nights were definitely your favorite.

A couple minutes pass and finally a waitress comes to your table.

"Hi, I'm Madison and I'll be your waitress tonight."

You look up towards the blonde, instantly not liking her. Her long hair, vibrant green eyes and caked on makeup made you want to throw up. You already knew that she was bad news.

She looks towards Daniel and smiles widely, her smile growing by the millisecond. You narrow your eyes at her, almost as if you were studying her.

She doesn't even look at you before speaking up and saying with a flirty tone, "Can I get you something to drink?"

Daniel clears his throat, almost as if he could feel the tension that was growing in the air, "Um- um yeah. I'll just have water please."

She smiles again at Daniel before she looks as you and instantly drops her smile, "And what can I get you?"

You smirk, "Yeah, I'll have the same as my boyfriend please."

You watch her roll her eyes as she turns on her heel, walking away you knew she was swaying her hips way more than normal.

"I don't like her, let's leave." You quickly say, turning to look at an amused Daniel.

He lightly chuckles before taking your free hand in his, "Be nice. I'm yours, okay?"

You don't reply but instead roll your eyes, you weren't going to be nice if she was going to look at him as if he were a full course meal.

A few more minutes pass before Madison comes back with your waters. She grabs her notepad and again turns to Daniel with another smile, "Have you decided on what you want to eat?"

Daniel folds up his menu and hands it to her, "I'll just have a cheeseburger and fries."

"Perfect I'll get right on that," She turns to you. "And I'm assuming you'd like the same?"

You laugh at her rude remark, wondering how it was possible that in just the couple short minutes you had seen her you had already despised her.

"Excuse me I apologize, but can you please tell me why you think it's okay to flirt with my boyfriend like that?"

Her eyes go wide before she laughs, "Excuse me, but why do you think it's okay to be so rude? I am just being friendly you know."

Your mouth drops and your heart beat speeds up before you look at Daniel, a worried look on his face. "Y/n, baby. Stop it's okay."

You brush off what Daniel says before looking back at the blonde, "Look. I'm sure you may get off on flirting with peoples boyfriends, but trust me I am not going to have it. And besides, he doesn't want someone like you. I mean, you are a waitress after all."

The restaurant goes silent, all eyes on you. You look at Daniel, an irritated expression replacing his worried one. He looks up towards the stunned woman that is still looking at you before speaking, "I am so sorry. Y/n, we're leaving. Now."

You quickly stand up from your chair and pull out your wallet from your purse. You dig through it before finding a $50 bill. You hand it to Madison, "I'm sure you'll be needing this. I hope you have a great day."

Daniel grabs your arm and leads you out of the restaurant and to his car on the other side of the parking lot.

You can feel his anger radiating off of his body. You both sit in the car, an uncomfortable silence taking over.

"I can't believe you fucking did that." Daniel spits.

"What the fuck did you expect me to do Daniel?! I wasn't going to sit there and watch her drool over you!"

"Obviously she knew we were dating y/n! You made that very clear!"

You turn to look Daniel in the eye, "Well I'm sorry I don't want to fucking lose you."

Daniels face softens before he looks out the front window. He sighs before putting the key in the ignition and letting the engine roar to life.

The ride back to the house was awful, not a word spoken between the two of you. You hated it, knowing that he was mad at you broke your heart.

When you had finally gotten back to the house Daniel parks and turns the car off. He looks at you and you look back at him, "I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you either."

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

Are you guys happy I used "lose" and not "loose" because when people do that it makes me cringe.

Qotd: Malu or Danielle?

Aotd: Oof definitely Dani.

P.s. This makes me so happy.

 This makes me so happy

This book has gone so far, thank you 💗

P.p.s. don't tell me this is extra because I'd do the same thing, no one is flirting with my mans girl bye.