Lies ☆

Corbyn•°•

~

   "I love you."

"I'll never cheat on you.

"I'm all yours."

"Forever and always, babygirl."

You sat on your bed with tear stained cheeks and a large t shirt and shorts being the only thing covering your figure.

You thought your 2 year relationship meant something to Corbyn, but you were sadly mistaken when you saw him with her.

Your best friend and your boyfriend. Sleeping together, in your bed.

The thoughts from last night took over your mind, letting tears fall down your cheeks harder and faster then they already were.

You had just gotten home from spending the day with your mom, as you haven't seen her in awhile.

It was around 7:30, you were home about 2 and a half hours early since you told Corbyn you'd be home at 10, and you were surprised to see not only Corbyn's car in the drive way, but y/bsf/n's car as well.

You walked through the front door, it being unlocked, and took your shoes and jacket off by the door.

"Corbyn?" You call out, earning no response back.

You first checked the living room, then the kitchen, finding him no where downstairs.

As realization hit, you slowly made your way up the stairs, each step making you sicker than the last.

You reached your bedroom and stood in front of it, scared for what you'd find on the other side.

You put your hand on the doorknob, slowly turning it.

The door opened slowly, but your heart broke fast.

There, in you and Corbyn's bed, supported not only Corbyn, but y/bsf/n as well. They were asleep.

Although you were broken, you couldn't give them the satisfaction of knowing you were hurt.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" You yelled, startling both of them and waking them up.

"Oh my god, y/n." Y/bsf/n starts, she was in her underwear and one of Corbyn's shirts.

"Save it, get out. You too Corbyn."

"Babygirl, I can explain." Corbyn jumps out of bed, a pair of boxers being the only item of clothing on his body.

"Oh, please do." You say, amused as to what Corbyn was going to say.

"It was a mistake, I promise." He rambles on.

Y/bsf/n walks past you, all her stuff in her hands. You grip her upper arm, stopping her from going anywhere.

"If I ever, and I mean ever, see you again, you better watch yourself. Slut." You spit.

It hurt saying those words to someone you grew up with, but you couldn't help yourself. You were angry.

She hurriedly runs out of the house, leaving you and Corbyn.

"Get out, Corbyn!" You yell, smacking his chest. "You lied to me! You promised you'd never do anything like this!"

Tears where now falling down your face, your hard shell had broken.

"Y/n, I'm sorry!" Corbyn says, his eyes glossed over.

"I never want to see you again! Get out of my house!" You cry.

"Please, don't do this. Don't ruin us." Corbyn pleads.

You look at him, absolutely disgusted, "You already ruined it. Get the fuck out, now!" You scream, louder than before.

Corbyn finally leaves the house, after putting on a shirt, a pair of joggers and some shoes.

You grab your phone from your jeans pocket and send Corbyn a text;

To Babyboy💘:  "You can have one of the boys get your stuff tomorrow. If nobody comes, I'm throwing it all away."

The next day, Daniel and Jonah came and gathered up all of Corbyn's stuff, and said their apologies and goodbyes, as you'd never want to be around them again because Corbyn had ruined at all.

Now, you just sat in bed, thinking about Corbyn. You knew you couldn't go back to him, and you wouldn't.

After all, he lied to you.

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

I really hope this was okay, I was skeptical about this one.