Airplanes ☆

Corbyn•°•

~

   "Sing with me y/n!" Corbyn shouts, causing a giggle to escape your nude lips.

"Baby, I don't like singing. My voice is terrible." You argue.

Corbyn grabs your waist and spins you around, making you laugh even harder.

He pulls you closer to his chest, "You're voice is beautiful. And hey! This is our song!"

Corbyn walks over to his phone, turning the music up even louder.

"Sing with me." He says again, his face breaking out into a large smiling.

You playfully roll your eyes, "Fine."

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now-" You both sing together.

You danced around all night long to the one song that had played the very moment you both had met, the song that had brought you both together.

~

Sitting in the car next to Corbyn on your way to meet his mom for the first time was incredibly nerve racking. To say you were terrified was an understatement.

"Babygirl, it's going to be fine." Corbyn says as he sees your knee bounce up and down, something you've always done when you were nervous.

"I'm so scared Corbyn. What if she doesn't like me?" You whisper, fear taking over your usually happy voice.

"Hey, it'll be okay alright? Let's listen to music. It'll take your mind off of this for a little." Corbyn replies back.

Corbyn removes his hand from yours and turns up the radio so its audible.

Your heart almost stops completely at what song was playing.

You turn and look at Corbyn, shock was clear on his face as well.

'Airplanes' was playing on the radio.

"I told you it would be okay." He smiles, grabbing your hand again and pressing a soft kiss to the back of it.

~

"What're you doing love bug?" Corbyn asks on the other line of the phone.

"Listening to our song. It makes me feel like you're here even when you're two thousand miles away." You sigh.

Corbyn chuckles, your heart beating faster at the sound of his laugh. Even after almost 9 months of dating, he still made you feel this way.

"I could really use a wish right now, wish right now." He lightly sings. A large smile makes its way across your face.

"Your voice is so amazing, but it sounds even better singing our song." You confess, playing with your hair.

"Our song is my favorite thing to sing." He confesses as well.

"What about your songs?"

"Eh, they come in a close second."

"I love you."

"I love you, so much princess."

~

Thinking back on all those times, your heart breaks. Here you sat; at his grave on another dark night.

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars-" You sing.

You look down towards the soft dirt and the flowers you had recently placed, "I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now."

A lone tears falls down your face but you quickly wipe it away, "If I had one wish, it would be to bring you home. I love you Corbyn."

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

THIS WAS 545 WORDS, ARE YOU ALL PROUD OF ME?!

Why do I make such sad imagines, I need like actual help.

Also, did anyone else buy James Charles merch or was it just me?😂😭