Truth or Dare ☆

Jack•°•

~

   "You guys wanna play truth or dare?" Jonah asks.

You and the five boys were scattered around the living room, on your phones, watching TV, and chatting amongst each other.

"Yeah bro, that sounds good." Corbyn says, setting his phone down.

"I'm in." Zach says.

"Yeah, okay." Daniel says.

"For sure." You reply.

Jack just shrugs his shoulders then you all sit in a circle on the carpeted floor.

"Who's up first?" Zach asks, looking around the circle.

"I will." Jonah says. "Oh Danny. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Jonah smirks, "I dare you to order a pizza and send it to our neighbors."

Daniel laughs and takes his phone out, not hesitating, and orders a pizza, sending it to the neighbors.

"My turn." He says, putting his phone back in his pocket. "Zach, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Zach says.

"I dare you to call Kiki and fake break up with her." (A/n: that's me, whoop.)

"Awh c'mon, bro." Zach sighs.

He takes his phone out, dialing his girlfriends number, and fakes breaking up with her. Then proceeds to tell her it's just a joke.

"Okay okay, my turn. Y/n, truth or dare?"

You sigh, "Okay well honestly, you guys are cruel. I'm gonna say Truth."

"Who do you like?"

Jonah gives you wide eyes, since he was the only one who knew about your crush on Jack.

"No one." You say, trying to hide your blush.

"I call bull shit!" Corbyn exclaims, jumping up.

"Anyone could have seen you blushing, y/n. Who is it? Is it Jonah?" Daniel questions.

"No, not Jonah!" You squeal.

"You have to tell us." Zach says.

All the boys stare at you, waiting for your answer. You look up and meet eyes with Jack, quickly looking away.

"Ja- Jack." You stutter, barely audible.

You look back up at the boys, all of them wide eyed, except for Jack, he was looking down.

"I know, Jack, I'm sorry." You apologize.

Jack slowly looks up, locking eyes with you, then slowly leans forward, connecting your lips.

All the other boys scream and jump around the room.

You and Jack pull away, laughing, and he says;

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that."

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

I lowkey feel like a savage throwing my name in there😎

Expect a spam tonight, its summer bitches❤