Bloody Mary ☆

Jonah•°•

P.s. yes this is based off another Sam Golbach video, I can't help myself :(

~

"Hey guys." You say into your camera. "I'm back with another prank! And I must say, last week the boys got me pretty good. They made me think someone robbed me."

You laugh and run your fingers through your hair, "Well, this week I'm going to pull a prank on my boyfriend, Jonah. So, I convinced him to do the 'Bloody Mary' ritual with me and I'm going to be using this lovely lady to help me."

Christina pops up into the camera frame, "Hi guys!"

You laugh again, "If you don't know who this is, she's Corbyn's girlfriend, Christina. She's also one of my best friends. Okay, back to the prank. I'm going to paint Christina's face to make her look super scary and she's going to help me scare Jonah."

You grab out your face paint and begin your work on Christina's face. You make her face green with black all around her eyes and add some fake blood.

Once you finish you look at her, "Wow, you look terrifying."

She laughs, "Really?"

You grab your hand mirror off your dresser and hand it to her. She screams while looking in the mirror and you both laugh.

You grab your camera again, "Okay, so it's ten o'clock and I'm not sure what time you're supposed to do it but that doesn't matter because it's a prank."

"So, I'm gonna go into Corbyn's room and wait until you guys go into the bathroom. Also, Corbs already knows about the prank." Christina finishes.

"Let's get started!"

~

You and Jonah are both in your bedroom, reading over the 'rules' for the ritual.

"I really don't wanna do this babe." Jonah whines.

"Hush, you're doing it. Okay, it says here we need candles and a lighter to light the candles. I already got the candles and stuff so we're good."

Jonah sighs and walks out of the bedroom into the hall bathroom. You go after him with the candles in one hand and your camera in the other.

You position the camera on a stand so it's pointed towards the mirror and you and Jonah.

"What do we do first?" Jonah asks.

"Light the candles." You hand Jonah a lighter and he lights two candles and you light two. "Then turn off the lights."

Jonah flips the light switch off, causing all light to vanish except for the light from the candles and your camera.

"Now grab a candle, just one, and we spin around three times. Then we hold two fingers on the mirror and say 'Bloody Mary' three to a thousand times." You inform Jonah.

"A thousand times?!" Jonah exclaims.

You giggle, "Yeah, but we're only gonna do it three times."

You and Jonah both pick up a candle and spin around three times. Then you both put two fingers on the mirror, chanting 'Bloody Mary' three times.

"Nothing happened." Jonah whispers.

"Let's try again." You suggest.

You both go through the process again. Nothing happens.

"Let's try it again, but this time let's say 'Bloody Mary' thirteen times." The website you were on had said that 13 was the most used number.

Jonah sighs again and you do the process again, this time chanting 'Bloody Mary' 13 times.

"Okay, nothing happened. Turn on the lights babe." You say, turning to grab your camera.

Right as Jonah flipped the lights back on, something banged on the wall.

"What was that?" Jonah asks, looking at you with fright written on his face.

"I don't know." You reply back, playing along. "Open the door."

Jonah opens the door and right when he does you see Christina standing there, dressed in all black.

"Yo what the f-" Jonah starts, but is cut off by Christina screaming a blood curdling scream.

Jonah jumps back and falls to the floor. You and Christina begin laughing and Jonah looks at you both, confused.

"We got you babe!" You yell, pointing your camera in his face.

"No way, is that Christina?" Jonah asks, his eyes wide. "That makeup is terrifying."

"That's exactly what I said!" You laugh.

Jonah gets up from the floor and Christina begins to wash off her makeup.

You and Jonah go back into your guy's bedroom and you do the outro to your video then turn off your camera.

You put your camera on your desk and wrap your arms around Jonah, his arms wrapping around your shoulder.

He then bent down and whispered in your ear, "Game on, babygirl."

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Sorry for another prank inspired by Sam, but the Daniel prank is a requested imagine by one of you guys!

Also omfg, so my middle name is LaRae (Pronounced La-Ray) and I realized yesterday that if I ever marry Jonah, my name would be Kiandra LaRae Marais and that honestly makes me laugh so hard.