Secrets ☆

Corbyn•°•

~

   Daniel and Zach both approach you, large smiles on their faces. You slightly shift uncomfortably on the couch and watch them, worried about what they were going to do.

"Hey y/n," Zach says, shoving his hands into his jean pockets.

"We have to tell you a secret." Daniel finishes, their smiles not leaving their faces.

You glare at them and pause the movie that was playing on the tv.

"What?" You ask hesitantly, still eyeing them carefully.

"Corbyn likes you!" They shout at the same time, your eyes going wide.

"Wait, wh-" Before you could get your sentence out the two boys quickly scurry away, leaving you confused yet curious.

Did the blonde boy actually like you?

The day went on, curiosity still lingering in your mind. Whenever you brought up the issue to Daniel or Zach they brushed you off and smiled smugly at each other. Corbyn seemed off, almost as if he were upset.

You wanted to talk to Corbyn, but whenever you tried he avoided you, leaving you even more annoyed at the entire situation.

Giving up on trying to get Zach or Daniel to talk to you, you decide to just go talk to Jonah.

"Hey Jo?" You sit down next to him at the kitchen island.

"Hey y/n/n, what's up?" Jonah says, shutting his phone off.

You sigh and look around the kitchen to make sure no one else was around. Once you scanned the area, you speak to Jonah and lower your voice, "Have the guys seemed off today? Well besides Jack?"

Jonah furrows his eyebrows and scratches the back of his neck, "Actually, Corbyn seems super down in the dumps. Have you tried talking to him?"

You sigh again and roll your eyes, "Multiple times. He just- he won't talk to me and I think I know why."

The boy beside you gives you another confused look, "What happened?"

"Well, Zach and Daniel came up to me earlier and told me he liked me an- and I-"

"Oh he totally likes you." Jonah cuts you off mid sentence.

"What are you talking about?" You quiz.

"It's not even a secret y/n. We all see the way he looks at you. That must be why he's upset."

Your heart drops hearing those words and you quickly leave Jonah's side to go find Corbyn.

You searched the living room, game room, music room and his bedroom before finally finding him outside sitting on a pool chair.

You hesitantly make your way over, not knowing what you were going to say once you had finally reached him.

However, before you know it, you're right next to him causing him to look up at you.

"Y- y/n?"

"You like me?" You whisper.

Corbyn fumbles over his words "N- no. I- it was a bet I made with Zach and Daniel and I l- lost."

You slightly smile and bite your lip before speaking up to the flushed boy, "That's a shame. Because it's no secret that I like you as well."

Corbyn's eyes go wide before he repeats what you asked earlier, "You like me?"

You nod your head and smile widely, causing Corbyn to stand up and pull you into a tight hug.

You giggle and take in his smell, loving the cologne he was wearing.

"I'm so happy you feel the same way."

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Fun fact; this has been in my rough drafts for like 3 weeks lol.

Qotd: If you could change your name to anything what would it be?

Aotd: Tbh I don't think I'd change my name, I like Kiandra.

Honestly all the boys from the movie 'It' are the cutest omfg. Like fmu daddy Richie, I'm ready.