Not mine ☆

Jack•°•

~

Your small body sat on the bed in your shared bedroom, your hands shaking and breathing uneven.

In your hands you held a small stick, a pregnancy test, and it was positive.

Tears dripped from your eyes, wondering how Jack was going to take the whole situation.

You knew for sure, that Jack was not going to be happy.

Having a baby was something you had both talked about previously, of course agreeing on starting a family together but definitely not as teenagers.

Yet, here you sat, contemplating on ways to break the news to your boyfriend of barely 10 months.

Almost as if Jack could hear your thoughts, you heard him shout from downstairs in your shared studio apartment.

"Baby, I'm back!"

Your body began to shake even more, more tears falling from your face knowing that you had to tell him and more likely than not, you were going to lose him.

"Y/n?" Jacks voice rang throughout the apartment, closer to the bedroom door and bringing you back to reality.

You quickly shove the pregnancy test under a close blanket, not wanting him to see it once he opened the door.

When the door finally opened, Jack ran to your side knowing something was utterly wrong or that you were hurt due to your current condition.

"Baby, hey, it's okay." He coos, wiping your eyes with his hands.

"It's- it's not okay Jack." You whisper back, taking his hands in yours.

He stands in front of you, slowing crouching down to become eye level.

"You're scaring me, what happened?" He whispers, still wiping away loose tears.

"Um," You sniffle, bringing one of your own hands up to wipe your face, "Well, I-I."

"Babygirl, please."

"Did you use a condom?"

Jacks face contorts into a confused one, slowing dropping your hands from his.

"What? What do you mean? Of course I did. What- what are you trying to say?"

"Jack I'm pregnant." You blurt out, watching a look of horror spread across his face.

"That's impossible. It's not mine."

You watch Jack stand up, you standing up right after.

"Are you accusing me of cheating on you?!" You yell, your anger starting to build up.

"It's not mine y/n! I've used a condom every time!"

"It is yours Jack! Condoms break! And I would never cheat on you!"

Your anger and sadness mixed, your heart beating incredibly fast, more tears falling from your eyes.

"It's not mine." Jack repeats himself, quickly walking out of the room.

He left you, left you alone with your emotions and your developing baby.

He not only walked out of the apartment that day, but out of your life as well.

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Part 1, requested by ImThatKawaiiPotato 💖 *YES THIS IS PART 1 THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PART*

Qotd: Favorite vine quote?

Aotd: I HAVE SO MANY but probably either "Road work ahead? Yeah I sure hope it does", "We all die you either kill yourself or get killed, whatchu gunna do" OR "Waddup I'm jared I'm 19 and I never fuckin learned how to read"

Sorry for not updating as much as I'd like, I'm just now getting to some requests and I think my request writer is still writing some as well :)

Also, entires for the second personal imagine close tonight at 10 pm pt. Make sure if you would like to enter you follow the rules on that chapter ❤