Sometimes ☆

Daniel•°•

~

   You sigh, staring at the photo of you and Daniel. The old photo taken almost 6 months ago.

The picture brought back so many memories. So many painful memories.

You wanted to call him and beg him to come back, to come home to you. But you knew no matter how much begging you did, he wouldn't come home.

Because he was with her now.

Going against your better judgment, you pull up Daniel's contact information. You didn't know why you still had his phone number, you should've deleted it months ago.

Your shaking hands slowly press call and put the phone up to your ear. Almost dropping the phone, you winced as it started ringing.

You debated hanging up until you could hear his voice asking you to leave a voicemail.

You sigh once more, a tear falling down your face when the phone beeped. You were now leaving a voicemail,

"H- hi Daniel. Um, I'm sure you're wondering why I'm calling, again."

You sniffle, bringing your hand up to wipe your eyes,

"I'm so sorry Danny. I was terrible to you. I failed you and our relationship. I just- I can't seem to move on. I can't seem to function without you or the love you provided and willingly gave me. All I want is to be able to fix this, fix us."

Crying even harder than before, you set the phone down, not wanting him or anyone else listening to the voicemail to hear you. You didn't want him to hear what he could do to your emotions, even with him not in your life anymore.

Bringing the phone back up you continue, "S- sometimes I think about where we would be right now, what we would be doing. Sometimes I think about the amazing future we would've had- could've had if I hadn't fucked it up. I dream about you and how beautiful our children would've been. How talented they would've been,

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and fix that day. The day I hurt you, and me. The day I ruined something so magical it almost didn't seem real. The day you stopped loving me. I am so sorry Daniel."

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

I'm..... Back?

Hi guys! How've you been? I've missed ya :)

This was a short one and my hand is still doing bad, I just felt guilty for not updating.

Also, have you guys seen that somebody hacked August's Instagram? Some people are dumb, I stg.

This was requested by some one but I don't remember who. (I HAVE SO MANY REQUESTS AND I CAN HARDLY KEEP UP, I'M SORRY)

P.s. I put my YouTube channel in my bio,,, I'll be posting on it soon but maybe you could check it out?❤