Sometimes pt.2 ☆

Daniel•°•

Previously;

Bringing the phone back up you continue, "S- sometimes I think about where we would be right now, what we would be doing. Sometimes I think about the amazing future we would've had- could've had if I hadn't fucked it up. I dream about you and how beautiful our children would've been. How talented they would've been,

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and fix that day. The day I hurt you, and me. The day I ruined something so magical it almost didn't seem real. The day you stopped loving me. I am so sorry Daniel."

~

   Its been a couple days since you had left Daniel that voicemail. He didn't reply, and you knew he wouldn't even though you hoped he would.

But, that changed when you had gotten a text message early in the afternoon on a Saturday;

Daniel:"We should talk. Meet me at the little café by your house in an hour."

Surprised and scared, you quickly got dressed and made yourself look at least presentable. You then counted down the seconds until you would finally see his face again.

Unable to wait another 10 minutes you left your house, walking to the small building because it was right around the corner.

When you arrived you walked in and were surprised, Daniel had already arrived and was sitting at a small table near the window.

You cautiously walked over to him, your heart beating incredibly fast.

"Daniel?" You whisper once you approach his table.

He looks up at you and says, "Hi y/n."

You sit down in front of him and wipe your sweaty palms on your pants, "What did you want to talk about?"

He sighs and runs a hand through his already messy hair.

"Y/n you can't keep calling me. It breaks me a little more every time and I've finally been able to find someone else."

"Daniel, I understand. Bu- but," You start.

"No you don't understand. You broke me. You cheated on me, with- with my best friend." He spits, his eyes turning dark with anger and sadness.

"I know, and I can't ever fix that. But Daniel, I regret everything that I did and I'm so sorry. I still love you." You cry, a tear falling from your eye.

He sits back in his chair, "Well I don't love you anymore. It's time for you to move on, it sure was easy for you when you hooked up with Jonah in our bed."

"Daniel please-"

He quickly stood up, "I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore y/n. Please stop calling me, I've moved on. If you want to fix this let me be happy with r/g/n."

Daniel grabbed his things and walked out of the almost empty café, leaving you even more heartbroken then you already were.

"I'm sorry." You whisper to no one, looking down and playing with your nails.

Sometimes things just don't work out, and it was all your fault.

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

Damn back at it again with the short ass imagines, god damn.

I'm going to see IT tomorrow and I'm honestly so freaking excited. I fucking love horror movies.

Qotd: Favorite movie genre?

Aotd: Horror🎃

Lmao I had this part 2 planned out and it still ended up short af I genuinely apologize. I always say I'm gonna make longer ones and I just don't.