No ☆

Corbyn •°•

~

   You and Corbyn were both sitting in the living room of the Why Don't We house. The movie 'Mean Girls' played on the TV but you were too occupied by your phone to actually pay attention.

"Baby, why aren't you watching the movie?" Corbyn asks, running his hand up your arm.

You sigh, "I'm bored."

Corbyn sighs as well, "Well, we can-"

"Actually I'm hungry," You quickly say, cutting him off. "I'm going to get my chocolate from our room."

Corbyn looks at you wide eyed before stuttering over his words, "Wha- what? Don't you want something else?"

You glare at him, "Corbyn I swear to god. If you ate my-"

You quickly turn and run up the stairs to your shared bedroom and look in the drawer in your nightstand, seeing an empty chocolate container.

"Corbyn!" You yell, probably startling the entire neighborhood.

You hear footsteps running up the stairs and then see a frightened Corbyn standing by the door.

"Did you eat my chocolate?" You ask.

"Princess I'll buy you more." He quickly says.

"Corbyn! That chocolate was imported from France!" You exclaim, throwing your hands in the air.

"Babygirl I'm sorry!"

You glare at him and walk away, hitting his shoulder on your way out of the room.

Corbyn follows you back down to the living room and sits next to you on the couch, "I love you."

"No, leave me alone. I'm mad at you." You scoff, grabbing your phone from the couch where you had left it.

"But I love you." He whines.

"No."

Corbyn sighs and grabs his phone.

After a couple minutes of scrolling through Instagram, you get a notification telling you Corbyn had tweeted on Twitter.

You click on the notification and it takes you to Corbyns tweet.

You look up from the device and meet Corbyns eyes. He smiles at you and you just glare at him and roll your eyes.

You decide to reply back to him.

You giggle and look back up at Corbyn, a smile on both of your faces

"I'm sorry love." He says.

"That's nice."

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

You guys I actually made a application for the ugly selfie friendship and so far I've given it to like 15 people lol. But if it doesn't send let me know because sometimes it won't.

Qotd: Brolby or Solby?

Aotd: Brolby 😩👏