Wilted ☆

Corbyn•°•

~

"December 16, 2017,

12:00 a.m.

I'm writing again. I shouldn't be, but I am. I hate expressing how I feel on paper, it'd be so much better if I could just say how I feel verbally and actually try to fix my problems. However, a few months ago I didn't have any troubles.

She was the answer to everything,

Y/n.

She was beautiful, a true dream that I never would've actually believed was real if I never felt her soft lips on mine and her cold flesh pressed against me. She was a drug that I consumed, but just like most drugs, they fuck you up in the end.

I got drunk on her, drunk on her love. High off her body, drugged by the words that rolled from her tongue. She was my everything.

Was.

Our love was magical, something brought out of a fairy tale. I had everything, before she took it all away.

I was happy, before she took my happiness away.

I felt loved, finally, but she took that feeling away as well.

The only way I know how to talk about what we had would only be the life of a flower.

Beautiful and strong, colorful and mesmerizing.

Everybody was jealous of what we had.

Until our love was plucked from the dirt, and slowly started to die over time.

Wilt.

Everything wilted away.

She became distant, as did I.

I shouldn't have let this happen.

Now all we have are wilted flowers.

Something I'll never be able to make perfect again.

We can't water our love and hope by some fucking miracle everything will be okay again.

Nothing will be okay again.

All that is left to do is throw the flowers away.

Completely.

But I can't, I can't throw her away.

Even if I were able to, the dirt would still linger around my body,

My soul,

And my heart.

I need to forget about her,

But I can't.

-Corbyn Besson"

Corbyn looked up from his journal, tears rolling down his face as he looked at some of your old belongings still scattered around his room.

Where were you? And why- why did he care so much?

You left him easily, and he can't even forget about you.

He'll never be able to.

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

This was not requested however the next Corbyn imagine will be a request and the next Zach imagine will be a request as well 💖

P.S. HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO THE DOLLAR TWATS, I'VE BEEN SUPPORTING THEM SINCE THEY WERE 15 IM IN TEARS GUYS.

Qotd: Ethan or Grayson?

Aotd: Grethan (although I was in Grays lane for the longest time😩)

Also, sorry for the lack of updates (even though I always say that) I've just been busy with finals and tests and Christmas coming up and babysitting like 4 days out of every week. I want to be able to update every single day, but I am sadly unable to and I hope you can accept my apology ❤