Caught ☆

Corbyn•°•

~

   "Corbyn! Stop!" You squeal, trying to escape your boyfriends tight grip. He kept tickling you and wouldn't let go.

"Never!" He yells back, tightening his grip and tickling your sides.

"Corbyn Matthew Besson!" You yell, laughs and giggles leaving your parted lips.

You finally wiggle free of his grip and quickly run away from him. He continues chasing you all around the house. You both run through the kitchen and the living room and then you quickly run up the stairs.

You run into your shared bedroom and shut the door behind you.

"Oh y/n!" Corbyn shouts from the other side of the door, causing you to laugh.

"What?!" You yell back.

"Let me in babygirl!"

You sigh and open the door, only to be engulfed into a huge hug.

"I missed you." Corbyn says into your hair.

You furrow your eyebrows, "You saw me like a minute ago."

"That's too long!" Corbyn complains.

You sigh and get out of Corbyn's tight embrace.

"I have something for you." He says, looking you in the eyes.

"What is it?" You ask suspiciously.

"Tickles!" Corbyn quickly grabs you and throws you on the bed, tickling your sides again.

"No! Corbyn stop!" You yell again.

You grab his hand and stopped him from tickling you. You intertwined your fingers together and grabbed his face with your other hand, connecting your lips together.

Corbyn instantly stopped tickling you and wrapped his other hand around your waist, playing with the waist band of your shorts.

The kiss got heated and you wrapped both of your arms around Corbyn's neck, pulling his hair occasionally. His right hand slipped into your shorts and started playing with the hem of your underwear.

"Hey Cor-, Oh my god." You and Corbyn quickly pulled away from each other and looked at the door, only to see Daniel and Jack standing there.

"Oh shit." You say, quickly standing up.

"Were you guys gonna-" Jack trails on, a smirk on his face.

"No, stop." Corbyn laughs, running his hands over his face.

"Were you gonna smash, Corbyn?" Daniel asks, laughing.

"Daniel Seavey!" You shriek.

Jack and Daniel both laugh, and Jack says, "Okay okay, but next time, make sure you guys shut the door!"

Both boys leave the room, leaving you and Corbyn alone.

"I can't believe you didn't shut the door." You say, looking at Corbyn and laughing.

"I can't believe we got caught! Round two?"

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

Ahhhh happy late 4th of July everyone! I was going to update last night but we got back from camping around 6 and I was too tired to write something ;(

Also, I was going to update "Lies pt.2" for Corbyn but I'm still trying to figure out how to end it so I'll probably update it for the next Corbyn imagine.