7 minutes in heaven ☆

Jonah•°•

~

   You, the Why Don't We boys, Christina, Logan, and three of your other close friends, y/f/n1, y/f/n2, and y/f/n3, were all sitting in a large circle in Logan's living room.

You couldn't decide on what to do or what game to play until Jonah suggested 7 minutes in heaven.

"It's ironic that you picked that game, considering the fact no one wants to kiss you Jonah." You say, rolling your eyes.

"I'm sorry, were you talking about yourself?" He asks, smirking.

You and Jonah always had a frenemy thing going on, and you were never quite sure why.

You weren't quite sure about your feelings towards him either, and vise versa.

"Who's going to go first?" Daniel asks, looking around the circle.

Logan puts his hands up, almost as if to surrender, "I don't know about you guys, but I think y/n and Jonah should go first so they can finally reveal their hidden love for each other."

Everyone else 'oohs' and you just scoff, glaring at Logan and then at Jonah.

"Well go on, you two!" Christina says, pulling you up and then Jonah, then walking you both over to a closet.

She opens the closet door and pushes you both inside. It wasn't incredibly small, but it was small enough to where you could feel his hot breath on the top of your head.

Christina then shuts the door, leaving you both in the darkness, "Seven minutes!"

You both stand there, an awkward silence taking over the space, until Jonah finally speaks up.

"Well are you gonna confess your love for me or not?" He smirks once again.

So many emotions were running through your head, and those words really brought you to your senses. You liked Jonah, a lot.

"I love you." You whisper, barely audible.

It was silent for what seemed like years and you could feel the shocked look on his face.

"I- I think I love you too." He finally says.

You smile and move your hands to his face, as best you could with the darkness.

He leaned down and connected your lips with his, kissing you gently but roughly at the same time.

You kissed for what seemed like forever, but was realistically only 30 seconds, then you could hear Logan on the other side of the door, "Times up!"

You pull away from Jonah and kiss his cheek one last time, then walk out of the closet, Jonah trailing right behind.

"I knew you both had a thing for each other." Corbyn laughs.

"We didn't do anything." You argue.

"Funny, because your smeared lipstick all over Jonah's lips and face says otherwise."

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

If anyone wants a specific imagine, not a personal one, but a specific idea for a 'y/n' imagine, you can always pm me and tell me the idea and boy and I can post it for you❤