Home Is Where You Feel Loved

Intense Sexual Themes ahead! Use Caution. You may SKIP it won't affect the story...much. *winks*
Paisley CONSENTED to being Sexual with Archer. Today is Friday in the story, she turns 18 on Saturday. Not that big of a difference but Laws still apply no matter what!

Recap

"Mrs. Cooper," his voice rumbles out like thunder. That's when I know. Archers Alpha came out.

End of Recap

"As an Alpha I can not let you harm Paisley." He tightens his grip, "This Omega is precious and should not be touched." He flings her away like she's nothing.

His words have my heart warming and core quaking in need. My thighs rub together and I can't help but sniff lightly at Archer. His natural sent sends my spiraling into lust quickly.

"Archer," my finger brush his tense shoulder, "Calm down." Immediately he deflates but still stands on guard. His arm twists around, hand clutching on my waist. "I'm fine, you did good protecting me." He nods but doesn't take his eyes off my Mom who stares at us in profound shock.

Gently I squeeze his hand, rubbing our scent glands together on our wrists. Arch growls lowly, a purr building. He throws his head back to glance at me, Gold swirl in his pupils. "Omega."

I nod, a smile gracing my lips. "It's alright now Alpha, let go." And he does. Eyes closing only to reopen back to dark blue. His sour mood stays but he never once lets go of my hand.

"I think we should go." Maya breaks the thickness with her voice. "Archer, bro, lets get going now." She beckons him down the stairs and away. Away from me.

Mom snarls, "Get out of my house."

Archer growls back, his hand tugging mine. "Paz-"

"It's fine Archer. I'll be fine." With a heavy heart I unclasp his fingers from around my mine.

He sends me a reproachful look, begging me to reconsider. It's as if he's telling me to come with him. To come to his house and stay. Where I'll be safe. Where I know that I'm loved.

"Get. Out." Mom points to the door, "And never come near my daughter again, you-you beast!" She slams the door in their faces.

Finally Mom faces me. Her face void of all emotion. "Go upstairs. Don't talk to me. Don't come down. Don't even make a sound. I don't want to see you."

And that is the real Cersei Cooper.

~~~~~

"Your Father is on his way from Washington. He'll be here later on tonight." Mom stabs her fork into a pancake. "I'll be at the Base today." We sink back into uncomfortable, tense silence.

My eyes lower back to the pancake slathered in syrup and butter. A few moments later the chair across from me scrapes against the floor. The pissed Omega eyes me distastefully, "I'll be going now." Stiffly she rises, "Try not to do anything troublesome while I'm gone."

The door slams shut as she exits the house. All the coldness following her with it.

"Good riddance!" Bile climbs up my throat but I hold it down, "Hateful woman."