The Situation

*This Chapter came Earlier than expected due to a minor bet so I hope you enjoy!*
Steamy Recap From Chapter

A guttural growl, more on the lines of a snarl cause me to whine and bare my neck even more. Suddenly sharp canines graze over my neck, warm breath causing pleasurable shivers to run down my spine.

"Your wish is my command, Little One."

End of Recap!

I writhe on my place in the bed. The sheets bunched up around my body, sweat causing them to stick to my boiling skin. Whines and moans spill forth, unfiltered. Carnal desire licking at my body.

I'm tied to the bed post, Archers over-sized T-shirt stuck to my skin. I continue to arch off his soft mattress, crying out for the touch of my Alpha. My Alpha, Arch is mine. Well right now in my head he's mine. If I could think straight I wouldn't even have these ridiculous overly bearing thoughts in my head.

Why in all of the freaking days did my heat have to hit, today.

Am I being punished for something? I must be, because this is horribly awful.

The worst day of my life. You know why? Because I'm freaking tied to a bed, in an Alphas house, and said Alpha is nowhere to be seen. Yup, Archer has officially gotten himself on my 'To Kill List.'

I vow once I can form a logical thought, Archer will be laying in a pool of his own blood. This I know is true.

~A Couples Hours Earlier~

Once Archer called me 'Little One' my insides clenched together. The blunt meaning behind his words filled my mind, making my already mused up brain harder to come up with a straight thought.

He licks a stripe up my neck with his tongue, sharp canines protruding out of his mouth. They graze over my neck, continuously going over my sweat glands. The spot where once an Alpha bites it, I'll forever be theirs.

As an Omega I wanted it to happen. It caused a thrill inside of me. Made me entirely way too happy. Right now my Omega was squealing in joy, trying everything in its power to get Archer to bite me. Being an Omega comes with loads of problems, aka this moment being one.

Raw instinct and hunger roils through me like a hurricane, needing to be feasted on. Never having been with anyone, let alone touched myself in any sort of way brought this out. This inner animal that raged. Such innocence.

I've had my Heat since I turned thirteen years old. Out off all the Heats, I've spent them alone. Without ever using forms of sexual release. I would lie in bed whining and crooning. Izzy would lie next to me offering comfort. It got so bad once that the neighbors called the Omega Hotline on me, saying I was practically dying. The Betas arrived at my house and took me to the Omega Shelter for Omegas without Alphas. I willingly went, not able to discern what was truly happening in my hazy mind.

I stayed for two long weeks. Isolated from others. The longest Heat I've ever had. Once I was able to form coherent thoughts the Betas finally decided to tell me why I was really here. Long story short, I've gone too long without an Alpha. It's known knowledge that Omegas usually have their first sexual encounter around my age, but some don't. In my case I haven't had any encounters whatsoever, and don't even have a prescription for supplements!

The Beta Doctor found this odd and immediately prescribed me Supplements to keep my Heat at bay. Since my Heat hits every two to three months, which is very different from usual Omega Heat dates, I get stronger doses. And also have to come in once a month to cuddle with a Beta or another Omega.