Epilogue

Warning: Legit the better part of this is straight up nasty porn/smut. You have been warned!

Dirty talk. Cock worship. Name calling. Loss of Virginity. Marking. Etc. if you don't like it, the back bottom is over there!

Scene: Set Graduation day. 5 months have passed.

~~~~~

"Our Omega student body President, Paisley Elizabeth Cooper!" The crowd cheers as I walk on stage along with the rest of the Omega council.

A horn blows and I hear my Dads strong baritone ring clear, "THAT'S MY PRINCESS! Go baby!" The tips of my ears redden. We give our speech, hold for pictures, then sit back down. All the while I'm staring at my Alpha in the seats below the stage.

Archer stares up at me, pride shining in his eyes. He claps the loudest when I receive my diploma. Yes, I have the best Mate ever.

Maxine and I leave the stage to go back to our assigned seats. She squeezes my hand, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "Good job Paisley! Your speech was great."

Smiling I tug her toward me for a hug, "You're my favorite bitch I hope you know that."

She smacks my arm, "You better hope Ana doesn't hear you!" We peek over at Ana Perkins, Maxine's Mate.

The Alpha eyes us warily. Maxine sends her a wink causing the female Alpha to blush. "I'm so glad I found her so quickly!" I nod, "We both get our happy ending right." Max pecks my cheek heading back to her seat with a bounce to her step.

Back in my seat in the second row I wait for the rest of the speeches to continue. My phone vibrates in the stitched pocket of my graduation gown. Discreetly, I check to see who is texting me.

Alpha With The Big D: "So proud of you baby."

Cheeks flushing I look around for Archer. Our eyes connect across the many red caps. He winks, sending me a dazzling smile. My heart swells as I send a text back.

Little One: "Thank you!"

Little One: "I can't wait for this to be over!"

Little One: "I want to be with you already."

I glance up to see Archers jaw clenching. My phone vibrates and I look down.

Alpha With The Big D: "I know. Wait and then we can."

My eyes gaze over at him then back up to the select Alumni giving speeches about the school. Another text illuminates the screen of my phone.

Alpha With The Big D: "Be a good girl and I'll give you an early present." He sent the eggplant emoji along with more in varying positions.

If my cheeks were red they're on fire now. Putting my phone away I stare down at my feet.

"Well class of 2018, you have now graduated!" Our principal claps his hands, Suddenly the arena erupts with screams and shouts.

In the stands families wave there arms and clap. In one section it's the complete opposite. It's like a bomb of confetti went off as the five Alphas and one Omega wave streamers, blow horns, chant.

"Your family is so crazy." Steven steps up beside me.

"I know." He wraps his arm around me, "Basically my Mate is going to be in for it." I look over at Archer across the sea of partying students.