Does My Butt Look Big In This?

EDITED ON: 12/15/16

(Don't have to Re-Read if you don't want too. Only a few minor word changes of Tense.)

Archer leads me throughout the Mall with my hand grasped tightly in his. He tugs me around corners and through the throngs of people. We pass GameStop and I peek through the window to see Hank and his large self playing Rock Band with a bunch of little kids. They all hang on him while he shreds the Guitar on his solo. One little girl sang horribly on the mic, but Hank cheers her on.

I shake my head at him and smile at my best friend for being such a softy. Archer falters in his steps and turns to face me. "You alright?" He comes to stand beside me and looks through the window also. "Isn't that your friend?" He asks ungrasping my hand.

I pout at the loss of his warmth. "Yeah, he wanted to play some video games, so I guess playing with some kids is fine with him." I giggle when Hank jumps into the air, dropping to his knees continuing the act of a 'True Rocker.'

"Do you want to go in there?" Archer adverts his gaze from mine.

A smile blooms on my face and my cheeks tint pink. "No, I thought we were going somewhere." I lock our arms together and start to walk away from the window. He tightens his hold and slips his hand into mine. I glance down at our hands and lift a brow up at him.

Archer coughs and rolls his blue eyes skyward, "It's so we don't get separated, don't think I'm doing this just cause I want too."

I smirk but don't say anything more.

~~~~~~

"Come on Paisley just pick one." We had been inside PacSun for nearly 30 minutes just cause I couldn't decide on which pair of jeans to get.

A growl emits from me and I stomp my foot childishly, "Arch! This is crucial, I don't know which pair to buy." He rolls his eyes and leans back in the chair he's sitting on.

"Here" He grabs the jeans and throws them back on the display table. Grabbing my elbow he leads us out the store and across the Mall highway to Abercrombie&Fitch. He walks to the Women's side and stands me in front of the racks. "Unleash the beast"

I scoff and turn to him in mock offense "The 'Beast' that hurt Arch, right here." I point to where my heart is. We laugh and he gives me a light push toward the clothes.

After I spend 5 minutes just browsing Archer comes back to me with a pile of clothes in his arms that reaches his chin. I give him a concerned look when I see the mountain of clothes start to tip to the side.

"You found all that in just five minutes?" I eye the clothes that look suspiciously like Women's clothing.

"Yup, so now go try these on." He drops the clothes into my arms and gathers the attention of a worker. The tall Beta blonde walks with her hips swaying to the click of her heels.

"Yes, how may I help you sir?" She purrs.

My eyes narrow into slits and if my head wasn't covered by the tower of clothes I would have been giving her a glare. 'This ho ho ho trying to be seductive and sh!t.' I agree with my Bad side and my Good side finds herself also nodding angrily along with us.

"My friend here needs a changing room." I expect he gestures to me, but I'm not quite sure cause I can't freaking see!

"Oh, yes we may have one available for her?" She says 'her' like it's a question if I'm a girl or not.

"Will you just take me to the room please. My arms are killing me." I snap out rudely.

The female worker leads us to the changing rooms and unlocks the door for me. "If you need anything else, don't hesitate to call me." She doesn't even glance at me, having eyes only for Archer. I hoped she falls in those heels.