That Was A Total Accident

Edited: 10/10/16

~~Set A Couple Days After There Awkward Introduction~~

"Who's that sexy thing I see over there?" I shout at the top of lungs while shaking my butt around in circles

I point to Izzy with a wink then point to myself "That's ME, standing in the mirror!" Doing a little mash up dance of twerking and the sprinkler my dog literally puts her paws over her eyes.

"Aw come on Izzy! I'm not that bad am I?" In return the dog just whines

My head bobs to the music as I jump in place with my arms flailing in the air. "I thank God everyday that I woke up feelin' this waaayyyy!" Izzy whines some more before pawing at the back door. I knew my expert singing skills were driving her nuts, in excitement.

Pausing Meghan Trainor's, Me Too song I unlock the backdoor and watch as Izzy tackles the grass in a rush to chase the birds. My hips sway to the music once I un-paused the song and I step out to the yard.

"If I was you, I'd wanna be me too, I'd wanna be me too" My dancing skills turn into twerking to full out Whip and Nae Nae.

A sudden thought strikes me and I scroll through my contact list and press 'CALL' on a number. The phone continues to ring and ring. On the fourth ring the person finally picks up.

"What do you want?" The voice growls grumpily

"Hey Tank! Wanna come over and play with me?" I ask spinning around in a circle

"No, why would I want to play, what are you five?" The gruff voice replies and I can practically hear the roll of his eyes

"It's freaking 12:30 in the afternoon, on a Tuesday. Get your big man self over here." I snap back into the receiver.

A heavy sigh and what I guess is thrashing is heard on the other end "Whhyy! Paz it's Summer!" Tank whines back

"Exactly since it's SUMMER! Now get over here, and bring something to get wet in." I hang up before he can further whine about it

Stopping my insane dance skills for the moment I jog inside to fix up some snacks for my guest.

~~~~~~~~~

A car horn beeps in the driveway. Me and Izzy open the front door and tackle the buff Ox size man down to the ground once he's out of the humongous Chevy truck he owns. My arms wrap around his neck and I plant kisses all over his face.

"My Hank!" I squeal happily.

Hank Gorshkovis an Alpha, built like an Ox and mainly the most feared person at our high school. He stood 6'4 at the age of 18. Hank is from Russia and moved here to the States during The War they're having currently.

I had no idea why people ran the other way in the halls, or ducked into classrooms to run from him. Hank was a total sweetheart. He was never impolite to any of the teachers, is extremely kind, and put up with having an Omega as his best friend. Which wasn't really common in teens since we all 'had sex 24/7' in my opinion it's a bias.

Hank was a total gentleman and shoved away my kissing attacks with his hand on my face. I land on the ground with an "Oof." You would think Izzy would go on the defense but no, the little traitor just yipped and licked his hand.

"Tank, that was mean." I whine putting my hand out to be helped up. He shrugs and pulls me back to my feet. We head into the house and Hank goes straight to the kitchen.