Is it All Real?

Recap

I can't help but nod. "Guess we're both flawed." He gives me another squeeze.

"That just means we were made for each other." I know he's kidding but the small burst of joy that sprouts in my heart won't stop.

End of Recap

"Paisley open the freaking door I'm starving and cold!" Hank continues to bang on the front door while shouting outside in the rain.

I open the door with a scowl on my face, "You pushed me, face first, into a puddle."

Hank rolls his eyes shoving his way into the warm confines of the house. "You shouldn't have called me a fairy."

Slamming the door closed and slipping the lock I turn around with my hands placed on my hips. "Well if you hadn't of called me "easy" we wouldn't be having this problem!"

He gives me half hearted glare over his shoulder, "Paz...you literally spent a Heat with our teacher. Then let him do God knows what to you, and now you're dating." he gives me a look that says it all. "Let that sink in and then come at me with the definition of "easy."

Okay so he has a good point. Completely giving in to Archer like that was uncalled for. I shouldn't have accepted his question of a relationship so easily. It only took me a few minutes, no mere seconds to say yes! Face palming I collapse onto the couch.

"Ugh! Hank you're right!"

The couch dips beside me and Hank lifts my head to place in his lap. "Yeah I know."

Still facing down I grumble against the denim of his jeans, "Hank I let him see me."

Hank begins to stroke my hair while nodding, "Yup you did."

"I'm so stupid."

"Yes you are." Hank agrees with me while still softly rubbing my back.

"Can you try to be nice and not agree with me?" I ask while flipping over so that I'm staring up into his green eyes.

Hank chuckles and pinches my cheeks, "No."

"Why not?" I try not to get mad but my voice betrays me by taking on a high pitch quality.

He rolls his eyes at my mini tantrum, "Because Paisley! We're best friends, it's my job to tell you when you're wrong." he proceeds to smooch my cheeks together so that I look like a fish, "Even if you think you're right, you're actually wrong."

I can't argue with that. I've used the same speech on him before but I was a bit kinder about it. We sit in silence with Hank rubbing my face.

"Want to do each other's make-up?" It's a simple question. One that I've asked multiple times and always get the same answer.

Hank snatches his hands away from my face as if burned, "What? Gross no, I'm gay but I'm not that gay."

"So there's a different kind?" It always leads up to this. Hank has and will never answer this truthfully.