Archer P.O.V. Two

Edit: These chapters are NOT proofread. And most likely won't. They're just for fun, so readers can see what goes through Archers mind!

I drove my Audi TT down the street around some corners and bam, I was at my new house. The house was better than my last home, which was a cramped one bedroom apartment.

It has 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, one full bath, and a smaller half set bath, living room, and my favorite a very spacious back yard. No garage sadly so my precious baby would have to stay parked outside.

Yesterday the moving truck arrived and the 'Two Guys One Truck' movers had unloaded everything into the house, today I would be spending my Saturday unpacking. Hopefully I would finish cause I didn't own much. 

The house next door had a garage so I saw no reason why mine didn't. You could tell I was very peeved at not having one.

Dressed in jeans and a button up plaid shirt I set to work unpacking various boxes. Coming across a bird house my Mother gave me for one of my birthdays I headed to the backyard to see where to hang it.

My eyes catch a big wide Oak tree in the left corner of my yard. Wow that sounds nice, MY yard. I can get used to this. Enough inner monologue though, I need to find a hammer and nails.

I hefted all the boxes labeled 'Tools' outside and set to work searching through them for a hammer and nails. It was really hot out so I decided to take off my shirt, as to not get it dirty. Now clad in my white tank top that showed off my killer abs, that I put a lot of work into earning, are on for show.

My dark washed jeans hung low on my hips and my skin had a thin sheen of sweat from all the heavy lifting of boxes in outside, and in my non air-conditioned house.

After finding a hammer and some nails I walk towards the Oak tree, to figure out where to nail it down.

Glancing over at the hedge that borders my new neighbors yard, I wonder who lives there. "Maybe it's a family, or a newly married couple, maybe no one lives there." I mumble. 'Hopefully no one lives there.'

Just when I turn around to pick up the bird house a low growl is heard behind me. Slowly I turn to face the direction of the growl. Five feet away stands a snarling German Shepherd. "Nice doggie" My hands are out in a 'calm down I surrender' way, but I guess the dog didn't understand cause it lunged at me.

"What the-!" I shouted before taking quick action. My legs run all around the yard with the dog hot on my heels. Thinking that this may be my last day on the green Earth I launch myself to the big Oak and climb up. 

I stared down at the very ferocious animal only six feet away that could jump almost five.

"Izzy! Izzy come back inside, now."  A feminine voice shouts and the dog runs back through the hedge only to reappear in a split second.

I look out from the branches to see a girl walk to the dog. She was speaking to it! Is she nuts? "Did you find that squirrel again? Izzy you need to give old Ronald a break sometimes."

'Who the heck is Ronald?'

The girl begins to walk away with that demon dog and I release a breath I didn't know I had been holding. Suddenly the branch under me starts to bend under my weight and I go plummeting down to the hard ground.

"Oww!" I groan while wincing

More barking and it's getting closer. I turn my head to see the dogs large jaws open and-

"HEAL!" The girl yells at the dog named Izzy

'Oh my gosh I almost died' I internally scream

"Are you alright?" The girl standing above me asks. And wow she looks exactly like that girl from the other day. Her voice sounds the same too.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just fell from the tree."  My voice has a rough texture to it

~Forward To Where She Falls and Now His Face Is Near A Particular Area~

I shake my head and look around to see where the girl went. Noticing that the sun went out, my head turns to see where the light went. Plump thighs rest on either side of my head. My face stays an emotionless mask as I look up at the young woman's panties. "Well I never thought this would happen." I mumble under my breath

The female Omega atop me gives out a delicious scent of just plain omega. It's a wonderful scent that I knew would only get stronger if her arousal was heightened.

I hear a familiar growl and immediately go to sit up. Unintentionally my face is literally directly below her kitty. So when I lifted my head I got a face full.

Her scent is stronger here and I can't help but to breathe it in. It was irresistible, it was like this one Omega, this one curvaceous, voluptuous, shapely young woman could break me and I would come running back.

My Alpha instincts told me to 'Mate' and 'Protect' this little omega and it was very hard not to. My hands itched to grab her round bottom and kneed the soft flesh. I had never felt this way about any Omega ever.

EDITED: No more curse/cuss words. Unless it's for the good of the story, there will be a minimum amount of cursing.