#TellEmBoiBye

*Strong Coarse Language is used. Blank out the words or use another word to make up for them if it offends you.*

Recap

At once I'm on my feet and racing to the door, "Last one to the car takes the aisle seat" Heavy footfalls echo behind me as the guys race after me. We climb into the car and speed off in a cloud of dust.

End of Recap

"He trying to roll me up, I ain't sorry, I ain't picking up, I ain't sorry!" I roll up into school blaring music through my headphones. The car door slams behind me. My gum makes a loud pop noise when the bubble bursts.

"Time to fuck shit up today." My combat boots make soft thudding noises while I walk toward the school. An air of total badassry takes over and I send everyone a heated glare.

Phase 1: Sadness. Complete
Phase 2: Anger. Complete
Phase 3: Don't Give a Fuck. In the process

I make my way to first period, my chocolate waves cascading down around my shoulders, gum smacking. Several members of the football team wave or shout there greetings to me.

A cool 'wassup' and raise of the head is all they get from me. Once I round the corner my gaze settles on Preston at his locker. Which is coincidentally only a few down from mine.

"Hey Preston!" My cool facade evaporates at the sight of him, "Guess who got a new attitude."

Preston turns around, his eyes going to the size of saucers. "Holy mother, Paisley cover yourself!" He immediately grabs a jacket out of his locker and tries to stuff it over my head.

"Pres-Preston what are y-" my words become muffled as the jacket gets stuffed in my mouth briefly. "Preston stop!" I yank the jacket back off and over my head. "What's the matter with you?"

The Alpha shakes his head while averting his eyes. "I can't believe you came to school, with your breasts..." he trails off looking over my head.

I glance down at my appearance. Combat boots, black ripped skinny jeans, a white crop top, and a matching black leather jacket. "Are you talking about how I have cleavage?" He nods with a gulp, "It's called a push-up bra dweeb." I laugh while placing my things in my locker.

Preston opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted by the shrill screech of the bell. "Later gator!"

Walking into English I sit in my chair and look to the board. The standard, read this and write that, are present. Ms. Hook sits with her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose looking over papers.

When Ms. Hook looks up from her papers to glance at the class, her eyes catch mine and she sits up, "Oh Paisley, you have to go to the office."

School hasn't even officially started yet! What have I done? "Sure." I stand back up and head out the door, the tardy bell echos down the now empty hallway.

My feet carry me all the way down to the main hallway where I take a right. Approaching the office I twist the handle and walk in.

The Beta office secretary sets her beady eyes on me from her seat behind the overly large desk. "Can I help you?"

"I was told to come back here, Paisley Cooper." I verify my name while taking a seat in one of the plush looking chairs. It's a lie, the chair is stiff and hurts my butt.

The woman nods, she presses a button and leans down, "Mrs. Sanchez, Paisley Cooper is here to see you."

"Mrs. Sanchez?" The name rings a bells of familiarity. I think she's the counselor.