Repercussions

Recap:

Now left alone to my thoughts they hover around Hank and Aiden. Feeling my eyes droop I finally succumb to sleep, really not wanting to be here anymore. Just wanting to leave, disappear from the hateful glares.

End of Recap

"What's up Omega." A heavy arm from my right slides around my shoulders, the scent mixed with strong Alpha pheromones has me internally gagging.

Instead of replying I choose to ignore him. Hopefully he'll walk away. "Hey Paisley, you look good today." Another arm slides around my waist from my left side. Again a new Alpha scent enters the mix.

With a roll of my eyes I stop in my tracks to glance up at Steven and Preston. "Will you stop touching me please, you have germs that I don't want to contract." the look of pure shock on both there faces from my icy tone has Stevens arm limply falling away from my shoulders.

"Who pissed in your cereal this morning?"

Sending a glare to Preston he backs off with a wary grin, "No one. You just shouldn't touch anyone in that way unless they want you too." from both there blank looks I have to stop myself from rolling my eyes again, "It's called permission, you should ask for it sometime."

Again my feet turn and I'm walking back down the hallway. It's only the start of third period but I'm already in a bitter mood. Hank is refusing to even acknowledge my existence and Archer is busy doing who knows what, all I know is that someone was supposed to buy me breakfast and THAT someone didn't.

Entering class I take my seat near the middle. Materials placed neatly onto my desk I look up at the board.

The chairs on either side of me scrape against the floor from being pulled out from under the desk. Still on autopilot, I don't sense the unwavering gazes set upon me. "So...you going to tell us what's wrong?"

A finger taps lightly at my desk from the right, "Was it something from the party? I thought you were having fun."

These Alphas are gonna give me high blood pressure, I promise!

I had forgotten that Preston and Steven also had AP Biology with me for the next two hours.

"Guys I'm perfectly fine, now please," I gesture to the board, "Leave me alone."

The duo go quiet before the tell tale sounds of a phone receiving a text message fills the tight space between our desks. Steven rapidly types away on his phone while Preston patiently stares down at his phone in his lap.

Suddenly he smiles before glancing over at Steven, his thumbs moving across the keyboard. Now Stevens phone pings with an alert, he looks up from his lap to send Preston a smirk and then me a side glance before laughing.

Throughout this whole immature back and forth between the two Alphas I've already begun the assigned task. Today were supposed to be checking up on our pea plants to see how they've grown, and then write down the data. We do this about once a week because they don't grow that fast.

My pea has already grown it's stem and is just now starting to actually grow. We started this project in early October and now it's early November.