Heats & Ruts

Prepare to be taught the basics in AOB Dynamics!

Heats

Omegas are the only ones that go through this particular stage of hornyness. It causes them to be overcome with want and need for an Alpha. Any Alpha that will sate their hunger to be filled is doable.

They are very fertile during this time, so use protection? I don't really think that an Omega is worrying about condoms while in a sex-crazed state of mind.

Some Omegas choose not to sleep around during their heats, wanting to wait for their special someone. I.E. a Mate or the person they trust and are dating. These are rare because most if not all Omegas lose their Virginity, male and female alike, around the ages of 14-16. Or have already experimented with sex toys.

An Omega first experiences their first Heat around the age of 11-13. Any sooner is considered uncommon, the same is for any later.

So if an Omega wants to prolong the time until the Heat strikes, say like a couple weeks or just keep it at bay, they take Supplements.

Supplements are pills/medication that ALL Omegas take. It helps prolong the time before the heat starts so you can time it. Say you're nearing the usual time for your Heat, but you're going on vacation that week. Well take some supplements and you're A-Okay for the time being. Once you forgo the supplement your Heat is already activated. If you forget to take the medication for just one day, your Heat is already going to start.

The Heat happens like so: A searing heat pain in the lower nether regions. You feel hot, empty, and will f#ck just about anyone who smells like an Alpha. You'll start to whine and call out. Kind of like a mating call to a nearby Alpha, if your scent  hasn't already brought them to you. An Omegas scent takes on a more sweet texture. It's different for everyone. Mainly your scent is filled with extra pheromones that only come out during a Heat. You smell sweet and enticing, like forbidden fruit that's not to be touched.

You feel weak, can't move too much. It's best that before the Heat hits you take precautions and stock up on food in the area/room you intend on staying in, while in Heat. You'll have weakened stamina, unless you're being f#cked. Then you're like the Duracell battery bunny on crack. You won't stop until either you finally fall asleep but wake back up again for Round #230, OR cuddle with an Alpha.

 You won't stop until either you finally fall asleep but wake back up again for Round #230, OR cuddle with an Alpha