Together Maybe?

Recap:

Why wouldn't he? Nothing will grow from this. He's 24 and I'm only 17. Until my birthday in December, we can never be. And I know even by then, nothing will change.

With these conflicting thoughts I open my eyes to watch Law and Order, as a girl screams at seeing a man with a knife.

End of Recap:

One day left of Heat. Thank goodness! I don't know if I could last.

The last few days have been a battle. Obviously with having the sexiest Alpha ever literally right next to me. Wherever I go, he goes. If I want to nap Archer goes and naps with me.

Feeling his strong arms wrap around my waist sends butterflies to my stomach. Nothing but the intense desire to gain his approval helped to keep me calm.

After the incident with the Betas from the Omega Compound, another person came to visit. Said person being Hank. An Alpha. My so-called 'best friend'.

Hank had left multiple calls and texts on my phone. Which I didn't have. I had told Archer when he visited my house to take care of Izzy to not bring my phone. I had no need for it.

All I needed was Archer. And all Archer needed was me....for the time being that is. Again we both blamed it on the Heat hormones that I only wanted him and vice versa.

So when Hank came banging on the door while Archer and I were napping, things got a bit rough.

~Two Days Ago~

BANG. BANG. BANG. The loud thump of someone harshly knocking on the door wakes me from my slumber. Small whines emit from me unconsciously, not wanting to wake.

When Archers arm starts to slip from around my waist, I throw a fit. "Noooo!" I moan in a tired voice. He chuckles, his warm breath caressing my neck. It sends shivers down my back.

"Don't worry Babydoll, I'll be right back." Archer leans over and presses a peck to the side of my head. It causes me to mewl in satisfaction.

I settle back down among the scrunched up covers, breathing softly. Arch quickly and quietly dresses and leaves the comfortable confines of his bedroom. Once he shuts the door, I automatically roll over on to his side of the bed.

Inhaling his scent from his pillow, I snuggle deeper into the covers. His scent stronger here.

After some time, I really don't know how long, I hear yelling. Very loud and angry shouts.

My head pokes out from its shelter under the cover to peek out at the door. "Archer?" I call out. When I get no answer, I start to get out of bed.

I make it all the way down the hallway before my legs start to give out. My energy not fully regained yet. I push forward, not giving up.

Once down the stairs I see that the front door is wide open, the shouts louder now. After having to slide on my bottom on the way down the staircase, I drag myself up on my legs. They shake dangerously, but I grip the wall.

Reaching the open door, I hear what the voices are finally saying.

"-ot what she needs!" A baritone voice growls rigidly. It sounds familiar.

"She needs me, and I need her." Another snarls darkly.

"What Paisley needs is to go to the Compound before you hurt her." They sound tired yet mad.