Well this is Awkward

I drove all the way to freaking Walmart to finish my shopping, and I parked in a Pregnancy Parking only spot too. The police can give me freaking test, I don't care right now.

I got so many weird looks while shopping, that some random customers stopped me and asked if I was alright.

"Miss are you okay" or "Ma'am is your Alpha around to care for you?" or "Miss you're kind of frightening all the other Omegas in the store, could you please tone it down."

I was 2.5 seconds away from committing a murder to the Beta woman who told me to 'tone it down' like I could do that.

~~~~Information On Omegas, Betas, and Alphas~~~~~~~

Us Omegas have no control over our scents, unlike Betas and Alphas who could. Omegas were meant to nurture, be submissive, wear our hearts on our sleeves. Omegas go through heats, which can only be sated by an Alpha. The Heat normally lasts for a week, within that time Omegas are fertile and their scent ripens. Their scent will change a couple days before the Heat strikes to let Alphas know what is to come.

Betas are our in between. They can date fellow Betas or in some cases be with Alphas. There pheromones aren't really strong or threatening at all. Mainly non important if you ask me. They help keep the peace when Alphas get out of control.

Alphas are the top dogs of the food chain. Whatever they say goes. Alphas mate with one special Omega or in rare cases a Beta for life. It's also called Bonding, the same is for Omegas. The Alpha is supposed to be fearless, strong, protective, never harm an Omega (Because they are the main child givers). Alphas go through periods of sexual frustration called a Rut. The only way for it to be extinguished is to have sex with an Omega or their Mate. They could also wait it out for eight days and be a total rage monster.

~~~~End On Info~~~~

A growl leaves my throat at the check out line. The woman who told me to 'tone it down' shirked away from me. 'Yeah mind your own business.'

On my way home I thought about the Alpha I encountered today. He was handsome, but such a jerk. Yet it was nice that he went along with my plan instead of ratting me out.

When I pulled onto my street I noticed the ForSale sign next door was gone. "Huh, so someone finally bought that place?" I just hoped it wasn't a brand new married couple like the family across the street. They got on my nerves all the time last year with having kids and parties all the time.

My garage opened and I smoothly parked my Explorer into the tight space. Gathering all the grocery bags I kicked open the door leading into the wash room. With a huff the groceries were set on the kitchen counter.

I don't even get a chance to catch my breath before the wind is knocked out of me. My body lands on the hard tiled floor.

A pink tongue laps at my face and a black wet nose repeatedly nudges my face. "Izzy! My sweet girl, were you good today?" I ask while petting her brown/black fur.

Isabelle, more known as Izzy was my Dads Military trained German Shepherd. She was 7 years old and very smart. Izzy was discharged along with my Dad after he suffered an injury that left him not able to qualify to be on the front lines. Since Izzy was a pup my Dad was always with her, so that meant no one could control her. My Dad left her for three days in the Kennels and Izzy managed to escape five times, injure an officer, and cause quite a ruckus with all the other dogs. That following day we took her home with us. That was a year ago and now Izzy stays with me, my Dad can't afford to take her with him on trips.

The Shepherd wags her tails excitedly and yips. She starts to run in a circle around me, and I know just what she needs. "Okay, okay I'll take you outside just hold on."

I run down the hall and Izzy lopes after me. We make it to the backdoor in the den and once the door opens we spring out and race to the backyard. Izzy goes nuts over a squirrel and I giggle at her silliness.

Leaving Izzy outside with the doggy door open, I return to the kitchen to finish unpacking the groceries.

I head upstairs for a much needed shower before falling ungracefully into bed. With the duvet pulled up over my head, I snuggle down in the sheets. A weight settles next to my legs and I wish Izzy goodnight.

~~~A Couple Days Later After They Met~~~

I'm woken up by something wet touching my face, my hand reflexively goes to smack it. The wetness comes back full force with an added whine.

I groan and shove my face deeper under the covers only for Izzy to dig me out. I let out a hiss when sunlight meets my eyes. "No not the sun! Anything but that."

The dog tilts her head sideways then gives me a very wet lick over my eyeball. I shudder and hop out of bed. "Okay I'm awake so stop trying to put the moves on me, they don't work."

Izzy runs out of my room and I can hear her big paws thunder down the stairs.

I go to the bathroom doing my business and brush my teeth. When I reach downstairs Izzy waits patiently by the door. "Ready to go out?" She barks uproariously which causes me to be filled with energy from her happiness.

I open the backdoor and Izzy shoots out from between my legs to frolic outside. My butt finds the couch and I prop my feet up on the coffee table set in front of it. The clock above the fireplace reads 10:34 A.M.

"Just in time for Saturday morning TV shows!" I switch the channel to Nickelodeon and watch Spongebob drive a rock with Squidward.

Too focused on the show, I finally hear Izzy barking outside. Which is odd because Izzy never barks unless theirs a stranger.  Izzy knows everyone in the neighborhood so who could she possibly be barking at?

I stand from the couch and open the back door. "Izzy! Izzy come back inside, now." Izzy appears from the other side of the shrubs that act as a fence between the newly sold house. "Izzy come!" but Izzy runs back and continues to bark.

"Ugh this dog has me out too early in the morning for this." I grumble while making my way into the other yard.

I glance around and see some boxes lying around. Some opened with tools in them. Izzy circles a tree and growls with some barks.

"Did you find that squirrel again? Izzy you need to give old Ronald a break sometimes." I say referring to the squirrel that loved to cause Izzy great frustration as she chased it.

I walk up to the tree and grab her collar, tugging her she doesn't budge. "Isabelle Cooper you WILL do as I say and leave the squirrel alone." my voice is stern and holds authority

Izzy looks down at the grass and starts to walk away from the tree. I walk alongside her and rub her side gently.

We're halfway across the yard when a thump then an "Oww!" is heard behind us. Izzy lunges forward and barks ferociously at the form on the ground. "HEAL!" I shout and Izzy stops midway from taking a chunk out of the intruder.

My legs sprint over and I stand over the person with a look of worry. "Are you alright?"

Their eyes open and I am again staring into deep blue orbs. "Yeah, I'm fine, just fell from the tree." When he makes a move to rub his head Izzy lunges and goes for his crotch area.

"Izzy no!" I stand over his head and push Isabelle away from biting his personal area.

It all happens so fast. One second I was upright then I landed onto the man below me. When he saw that Izzy was going for his lucky charms he sat up quickly and in the process swept his arm under my foot. Making me collapse on top of him. 

"Ugh, ouch" I groan

I look down to see that my face is super close to his crotch. My body freezes and I unintentionally give out my scent.

Izzy growls from next to us and I'm about to get off him when something nudges my clothed private. A squeak breaks the sharp silence and I look behind me to see the mans face pressed against my private.

What the hell?