Epilogue -- The End Of The Road

En başından başla

"Best decision of my life." he smirked and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you. To infinity and beyond." he said.

"I love you too. Forever and Always." I said. He then leaned closer to me and kissed me like never before. When we broke away, I started feeling really dizzy and I looked around at everyone and everything and they slowly started to disappear. I ran towards the boys and my children but they disappeared within a second. I looked back at Zayn and cried.

"Zayn, what's going on?!" I hollered. I could barely see him and I reached out my hand for him and he grabbed mine.

"Don't worry Lola. Everything is going to be alright. This is just a glimpse into the future. Cecilia and ZJ will be born in time, but as for right now you need to return to the present. Go back to your family, your career, the younger version of yourself, and especially me. Wake up and return to me. You've seen our future so there is no reason to worry. We will have this all again someday. Just wait and you will slowly start to see everything fall into place. Our engagement, our marriage, and especially our children. Please don't be afraid. I will be waiting for you. All you need to do is wake up." he said.

"But Zayn I don't understand." I cried. He then put a hand on my cheek and stroked it.

"Please baby don't be afraid. You were having so many doubts about us that I needed to show you that we will always be together. Now wake up and come back to me." he whispered. I watched as he slowly started to disappear.

"Zayn, don't leave me please." I said.

"Just wake up sweetie. Wake up." he faintly said.

"Lola. Lola wake up. Come on Lola. It's time to go. Wake up." someone was faintly saying.

I felt someone shaking me and I could feel my eyes starting to flutter open. They then opened widely and I saw Zayn staring down at me.

"Zayn? Is that you?" I asked, while still in a daze.

"Who else would it be babe?" he laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Five in the evening. You were out cold for the longest time. I was starting to get worried." he said while stroking my head. "I think you were just exhausted from the tour."

"What did we do yesterday?" I asked.

"Uh, your parents introduced us to Kye and we hung out with Danny and Ant." he said.

"Zayn I had the strangest dream. It was like my whole future was laid out for me." I explained.

"You dreamed that too?" he asked.

"Wait, you're telling me that you had the same dream?" I asked.

"Ya we were married and had two kids. Our whole future was showed to me in my dream." he explained.

"Okay this is too weird." I said and started rubbing my head.

"It's not really effecting me. It showed me that you and I are going to be together forever and that's all I need to keep me going. As long as I have you, I'm satifisfied." he said.

I looked up and smiled at him.

"I love you so much." I said. He then leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too Lola." he said.

"Now come on. It's time to go. We have to get back on the bus and continue our tour." he said.

"But we've only been home for a day." I whined.

"That's the price we have to pay when we are famous." he said. "Come on."

I watched as Zayn held his hand out for me and I gladly took it and we entwined our fingers. I looked at him and smiled.

"Together?" I asked.

He instantly smiled and squeezed my hand.

"Together." he said.

As I got up, I moved closer to him and rested my head on his arm. I just kept thinking about how much I loved this boy and about what the future holds for us. I can't wait for the future. To be Mrs. Zayn Malik. To be the mother of two beautiful children. And to be the happiest I will ever be. I looked up at him and smiled as he looked down at me. He then leaned his face towards me and I pressed my lips to his.

"I love you Zayn." I said.

"And I love you Lola." he smiled and we kept walking.

The End.

And that's a wrap! Thank you sooooooooooooo much to all the people who started reading this fanfic when I first posted it last year. I'm so sorry it took me forever to post the finale of it. I appreciate everyone who voted and read my story. This was my first fanfic that I actually posted and it makes me sad knowing that it's over. If you really enjoyed my reading, I have two new fanfics since I started this one. I have one story called "Through The Dark" which is a Liam love story and also a brand new fanfic called "The Perfect Storm" which is a Niall love/tragedy story. Please check them out, it would mean a lot to me. My writing has improved so much since when I first started One Step Closer, so you'll probably enjoy the other two stories. And once again thanks to everyone who has stuck with me while writing this fanfic and voted and read my story! Love you all.

~ S xoxo

****Question! Would anyone be interested in me posting a Harry, or Louis fanfic? I have both but I'm not sure which one to post. Comment below and tell me your opinions! xx