Chapter 45 -- What A Surprise

Lola's P.O.V

I drove and drove for what seemed like forever, but I finally reached my destination. I still didn’t know where I was because it was too dark for me to recognize the building. Once inside, the lights were barely on and I could barely see where I was going, and I felt an arm linked with mine, leading me down a hall. I looked at the stranger but I couldn’t make out who it was because s/he had a black hoodie on. Once the lights came on, it started getting brighter and brighter, and I finally started to recognize where I was. I walked farther and farther down the familiar hallway when someone ran into me and spilled coffee all over my shirt. I looked up and the person was gone in an instant. I stood there shocked and couldn’t believe some just did that to me. It reminded me of the time when Zayn spilled coffee on me when we first met. Another pair of arms led me back into the hallway and this time they put a blindfold on me and led me outside to a car. We drove for about 10 minutes and when we got out, I could hear the ocean waves crashing in the distance. I was led down a path, and I knew it was on the beach, because I could feel the sand squishing between my toes. The blind fold was taken off and I saw Zayn standing in front of me. He was wearing the exact same outfit from the day he first met me, which was when he spilled coffee on me a few hours before the KCA’s and I was wearing the same coffee stained shirt when we met. Zayn smiled at me and held his hand out for me and “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri was playing and we started slow dancing.

Heart beats fast. Colors and promises. How to be brave, How can I love when I'm afraid, to fall, but watching you stand alone.

All of my doubt, Suddenly goes away somehow. One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you. Darlin' don't be afraid, I have loved you for a Thousand years. I'll love you for a, Thousand more.

Time stands still, beauty in all she is. I will be brave, I will not let anything, Take away what's standing in front of me. Every breath, Every hour has come to this.

One step closer I have died everyday, Waiting for you. Darlin' don't be afraid, I have loved you for a

Thousand years.

I'll love you for a Thousand more.

And all along I believed, I would find you. Time has brought

Your heart to me, I have loved you for a Thousand years

I'll love you for a Thousand more.

One step closer

One step closer

I have died everyday, Waiting for you. Darlin' don't be afraid,I have loved you for a

Thousand years, I'll love you for a Thousand more.

And all along I believed, I would find you.

Time has brought Your heart to me. I have loved you for a Thousand years.

I'll love you for a Thousand more.”

The music stopped and Zayn placed one hand on my cheek and pushed back some of my hair behind my ear with his other hand. I stared into his eyes and he smiled. He then placed one hand gently on my lower back and pulled me closer to him.

“Lola you’re my everything.” he whispered.

“You mean that?” I asked.

“What do you think?” he questioned. Before I could answer his lips were locked with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my hips.

I started to pull away but he kept a hold of me. I then placed my hands on his chest and pulled away.

“This doesn’t fix everything. You hurt me and I jus...” before I could finish he was kissing me again.

He then pulled away from me and grabbed one of my hands and then stroked my cheek.

“I’m sorry for hurting you. I would never hurt you intentionally. You’re too important to me and I would never do anything to lose you. I love you so much.” he said. Tears filled his eyes and then fell down his soft cheeks. Right there I knew he meant it. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his and he grabbed me tightly.

After our little love fest, we went back to my house and I asked Zayn to spend the night. We headed straight for my room and Zayn instantly ran to my bed and plopped down on it. I went to the bathroom to take my makeup off and take my hair out. About 5 mins later I walked back into my room and that's when I saw him. There Zayn was, cuddled up on my bed next to my favorite teddy bear. It was the cutest thing in the world. I quietly walked over to him and kissed his cheek. A smile appeared on his face as if he was awake but I knew he wasn't. I decided to head down the hall to living room and popped a movie in.