Chapter 8 -- It's Just A Little Crush

*1 Month Later*

Lola's P.O.V.

A few days after the whole Lance incident, I decided I was moving to L.A and bought a huge house in Venice Beach. My mom and the twins moved out here with me. We kept our house in Philly because we can afford both now. I haven't seen my dad in almost a year but we've skyped a few times and we've tried sending letters to him as well. The girls adjusted to their new school quickly and loved it. Emma also moved out here with me because we were both able to graduate early, and I needed my best friend and she needed me. Justin was also another reason why she was out here. After a couple of days he asked her on a date and they officially started dating. They're honestly the cutest thing ever. As for me, I'm still not dating. I see Zayn and the boys every single day but I'm still not convinced that he likes me. He hasn't asked me out but he always flirts with me so I'm really lost. I've also been really busy with concerts, signings, photo shoots, and all the other celebrity stuff and I still haven't decided if I'm going on tour or not. 

It was a mid April evening when Emma and I were sitting at the kitchen table and we heard a knock on the door.

"Hmm I wonder who that could be." I said sarcastically.

Emma rushed to the door and revealed the boys standing at my door step.

"Hey Em." they all said hugging her.

They walked into the house and found me sitting in the living room.

"Hey Lola." they all said. I got up and they each gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm hungry." were the first words that came out of Niall's mouth.

"Haha. Come on. Let's go make something." I said reaching for his hand. He entwined his fingers with mine and we walked into the kitchen.

Zayn's P.O.V

I walked to the living room with the rest of the lads and we found Lola sitting down. She had her hair in a high pony tail and was wearing black high waisted shorts with gold buttons on the side and a floral bandeau top. She looked so beautiful. Her hair was bleach blonde and her skin was perfectly tanned. She got up and walked towards us.

"Hey guys." she smiled. Each of the lads gave her a kiss on the cheek and when she reached me she pulled me in for a hug and then I kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm hungry." Niall blurted out.

"Haha come on. Let's go make lunch for everyone." Lola laughed. She grabbed Niall's hand and dragged him into the kitchen. I wish that was me.

"Mate you need to quit staring." Harry laughed.

"I'm not staring." I blushed.

"Whatever you say." he added.

I actually was staring. I couldn't help that I liked her. I mean who wouldn't. She was beautiful, talented, and funny, but I guess she still hasn't got over her ex-boyfriend yet because she hasn't said anything about dating. Ugh she's so hard to read.

Ten mintues later, Niall and Lola came back into the living room, baring sandwiches and crisps.

"Here everyone. We made some sandwiches." she said while setting down the tray. She then put down some paper plates and left the room to grab some water bottles. She came back and passed one out to each of us. She then plopped down next to me and put her head on my shoulder. I reached my arm around her and stroked her shoulder.

Lola's P.O.V

"So guys what are we doing today?" I asked. They all looked at each other as if they had a secret. I lifted my head from Zayn's shoulder and he just kept stroking my back.

"What?" I questioned.

No one answered me.

"Well okay then." I said and walked to the kitchen. I heard the footsteps of one of my younger sisters coming down the stairs. They have been so difficult lately. Well, not both of them just Addison. Vera has her own boyfriend, but Addison has been throwing herself at the lads, especially Zayn. It was really irritating me because she knows how I feel about him. Yes, I have a crush on Zayn. I've had a crush on him since I broke up with Lance. I just don't know if he likes me back. 

"Hey everyone." my sister said with her obnoxious voice. Thankfully none of the lads like her because she's a stuck up brat and a liar.

"Hi Zayn." I heard her say. I raced back to the living room and saw her plopped down right on his lap.

Everyone just looked at her as if she was a freak, especially Zayn. He always tells me he doesn't like her. Well if he doesn't like her then why does he allow her for sit on his lap? I watched from the door way of the kitchen as my sister just sat right on Zayn's lap. I had enough of this crap. Zayn made eye contact with me and I shook my head at him. I hope he saw the hurt in my eyes. I instantly turned around and ran upstairs to my room. 

Zayn's P.O.V

I watched as Lola's younger sister Addison came down the stairs. Man I couldn't stand that girl. For some reason Lola was convinced I liked Addison better.

"Hey everyone." Addison shouted.

She was so obnoxious and none of the lads liked her. Including me. She walked towards me and sat right down on my lap.

"Hey Zayn." she said flirtatiously. She started rubbing her hand through my quiff and I quickly grabbed her hand and pushed it away.

"Don't touch the hair." I snapped. This made her giggle. 

"But you're so sexy with your hair pushed back." she said and bit her lip.

I looked over and saw Lola staring over at me. She shook her head and I could tell that I hurt her feelings. She turned around and ran upstairs. I instantly pushed Addison off my lap and followed Lola upstairs.

******Check out the external link to the side to see Lola's outfit