Chapter 51 -- Welcome to the Family

Lola's P.O.V.

The next morning the lads and I headed over to my house. I haven't seen my parents or my siblings for about two months and I'm really excited to see them.

Once we got in the driveway I jumped out of the car and sprinted to the door.

“Look who's home!” I screamed.

I watched as my whole family, including Emma and Justin, turned their heads in shock.

“Lola!” they all screamed simultaneously.

“Hey mom!” I said running into her arms. Then my dad wrapped his arms around both of us and hugged us tightly.

“What are you doing here?” they asked.

“We have a break from the tour and I wanted to see you all!” I laughed.

“Aw we're so happy to see you Lola!” my dad said and he kissed my forehead.

The twins ran over and gave me a big hug.

“Well look at my two seventeen year old sisters.” I laughed.

Emma ran towards me and I ran to her. Tears rolled down my cheeks as we hugged. We broke apart and we stared at each other and then laughed.

“I've missed you so much Lo!” she said.

“I've missed you too.” I laughed.

Justin then gave me a hug and said he missed me as well.

About 10 minutes later after I was reunited with my family, the boys walked in and we all sat in the living room to catch up.

My mom brought our lunch and we all enjoyed each others company.

“Mom, what did you need to tell me?” I asked.

She smiled and got up “One second.”

I watched as she walked upstairs to go grab something.

About 5 minutes later she walked downstairs, carrying a small child in her arms. When I say small, I mean small. This little boy only looked like he was a couple months old.

“Who's this mom?” I asked.

“This is Kye. You're new little brother.” she smiled.

“Uh what?” I asked. Zayn grabbed my hand and I looked at my mom dumb founded.

“No I did not have a baby. Around the time when you're father returned last year, we decided that we wanted to add another member to the family, but my body couldn't handle having another baby. I had so many complications with the twins, that it was too much of a risk to try and have another baby. So we looked into adoption and we met a girl around 15 yrs old, who was still in high school, and she was giving her baby up. We met her when she was about 2 months, so she was able to send us ultrasound pictures throughout the pregnancy. I know what you must be thinking Lo, that you're so much older and I'm old, but you're father and I are only 34, and we had got pregnant in high school with Finn, so we're actually not too old to have another kid.” she explained.

I just sat on the couch in shock.

“Wow mom. I think it's amazing that you adopted this little boy, but why didn't you tell us?” I asked.

“Well we were worried that Amy, the girl who carried Kye, was gonna change her mind and we didn't want you girls to look forward to him and then have Amy change her mind and not give him to us.

“Well mom, dad, I think its absolutely amazing that you adopted him. Can I hold him?” I asked.

“Of course you can. He's your brother.” she smiled.

My mom brought Kye over to me and I held him in my arms. He was seriously the cutest boy ever. Thankfully he had blue eyes and blond hair like me, so that way he wouldn't know he was adopted.

Zayn's P.O.V

We got to Lola's house and I knew she was so excited to see her family but I know that she was shocked at the news she got. Her parents just told her that she has a newly adopted baby brother named Kye. I watched as her mom brought Kye over to Lola. She held him so gently and sweetly. It made me think of how someday that she will be her holding one of our babies. I know one day Lola and I will get married and she'll be the mother of my children.

“Lola, can you and Zayn take Kye upstairs for a nap?” asked Mrs. Evans.

“Of course mom.” Lola said excitedly. “Come on babe.” she said and took my hand while she was resting Kye on her hip.

We walked up the stairs together hand in hand and stepped in the baby's room.

“Are you tired Kye?” she asked. She started rocking him in her arms and hummed rock a by baby to him. I watched her from a far and she turned around and smiled at me. About 10 mins later he fell asleep and she lightly placed him in his crib. I watched as she stroked his hair while he fell asleep.

“You're gonna be such a good mum when you're older.” I said wrapping my arms around her waist. “I can't wait to see.”

She laughed and turned to look at me.

“The only way I can be a good mum, is if I have a good husband to be a good daddy.” she said.

She turned around and put her arms around my neck.

“And I pray that that good husband will be you.” she said.

I leaned down and kissed her passionately.

“I'm yours as long as you'll have me.” I said.

She hugged me tightly and I just held on to her.

She pulled away and stared into my eyes. She then looked at her ring and smiled.

“Forever and Always.” she whispered.

She stood on her tippy toes and brought my lips to hers.

“I love you Zayn.”

Lola's P.OV

Later in the day, Zayn had called some of his friends that live in Cali and said he wanted to chill with them and they invited him over and actually asked me to come too.

“Have fun tonight.” I said.

“Babe, they want you coming too.” he said rubbing my arm. I just stared at him with my arms crossed.

“Okay if you insist. I don't wanna be some puppy following you guys around though.”

“Sweetie, don't worry. We're just chilling at Danny's house. It will be fine.” he reassured me.

Zayn was right, everything would be fine.

When we got to Danny's house, Danny and Ant were both very welcoming. They provided some drinks and we all sat down and chatted for a while. I think Zayn and the guys had a little too much to drink because the three of them started dancing to Usher's song “That's what its made for”. The whole time I was just sitting on the couch watching them. I taped a little bit of it and uploaded it to twitter. I had thousands of views within in an hour. Around midnight, I drove Zayn and myself home and I basically dragged him upstairs to my room. He was pretty much passed out. I threw him on to my bed and he just laid there.

“Ugh what am I going to do with you.” I said.

He let out a quiet I love you.

“You're so going to kill me when you see that video.” I laughed.

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I saw was Zayn's face glaring at me.

“What's wrong?” I asked yawning.

“Thanks for the video.” he said.

“Zayn come on, it was cute.” I said rubbing his leg.

“Was not.” he whined.

“It was too. You looked hot.” I said with puppy dog eyes.

He looked at me and then leaned down and gave me a quick kiss.

“You'll pay someday.”