Chapter 63 -- Daddy And His Little Princess

6 months later

Lola's P.O.V.

As months went by Cecilia grew by the day. She's the best thing that has happened to me besides Zayn, as of right now I'm not sure if I want anymore kids. I love Cecilia with all my heart and I'm not sure if I'm ready for another. I went downstairs to go find my lovely husband and found him playing with Cecilia on the couch.

“Who's my little girl.” he said and she would start giggling.

“Daddy loves you. Yes I do.” he said.

I walked over to him and sat next to him on the couch.
“Hey babe.” he said and kissed my cheek.

“You're amazing.” I said and turned his face so he was looking at me and pressed my lips to his. I gave him a long passionate kiss and then broke away.

“What was that for?” he smiled.

“I just love you and I love our little girl.” I smiled. 

He kissed me again and then looked at Cecilia. I quickly snapped a photo and uploaded it to twitter and instagram: Lola_Evans: It's Daddy and Daughter time in the Malik house pic.twitter.come/F5Ygh7TUxW

"Wow, a thousand retweets and favorites already." Zayn laughed as he set Ceci down in her play pen.

"Well who wouldn't want to retweet someone extremely adorable." I said.

"Aww you think I'm adorable?" Zayn laughed.

"Babe, I was talking about Ceci." I giggled.

"Oh." he said.

"But don't worry. You know I think you're extremely sexy and that's why the picture got so many retweets/favorites as well." I explained.

"Now that's better." he said and pressed his lips to mine.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you." I said as I broke away from the kiss. "My mom sent over tons of desginer clothes for Ceci because she thinks her first grandaughter should grow up with class." I laughed.

"Only your mom." Zayn chuckled. "How old is Kye now?"

"He's four. Why?" I asked.

"Just wondering. Did she dress him with class when he was a baby?" he smirked.

"Actually, I'm sure she did." I laughed.

As Zayn and I were laughing, Ceci start squirming and making cooing noises so I picked her up and set her on my hip.

"I can't believe how beautiful she is." Zayn said. I watched as he bushed some of her hair back and then kissed her forehead.

"Well her daddy is pretty attractive. She must get her looks from him." I smiled.

"No way, she's gorgeous just like her mommy. She looks identical to you." he said.

"Gosh, I love you so much." I smiled.

"I know you do." he said.